Hillary makes it too easy

Hillary has a new book coming out titled “What Happened,”
and the usual suspects are having a ball with it.

Here’s my entry, based on the reported actual cover
(the PhotoShop was almost toooo easy)

Ooh! Ooh! Wait, I got it!

Perhaps you have an idea or two, … too.
_________
Second-pic cultural ref

Okay, just one more
(I can stop anytime I want)

☟ I'll stow any comments graphics below ☟ »
bo1921

AZHolmes

Veeshir

Me, again

1. Posted July 27, 2017 at 11:12 am |

How about, WTF Happened???

2. DougM (flawed chap)
    Posted July 27, 2017 at 11:15 am |

I actually wanted “What Just Happened Here?”
    but I didn’t have a matching font.

^ Yeah, “WTF Just Happened Here?” would’a been better.
    (see: BTF above)

3. AZHolmes
    Posted July 27, 2017 at 1:49 pm |

It just looks like a question in blue and an answer in white.

What Happened? Hillary Rodham Clinton. That’s what happened.

Posted July 27, 2017 at 2:17 pm |

^ ^^ ^^^All youses win the internets today!

5. DougM (flawed chap)
    Posted July 27, 2017 at 2:44 pm |

AZHolmes ^^
    *ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*
    Hand that man a kewpie doll.
    (see: BTF above)

Too lazy to do the following:
    What Happened? Hillary Rodham Clinton Happened
    What Happened to Hillary Rodham Clinton?
    Whatever Happened to Hillary Rodham Clinton?
    What Happened, Hillary? You Owe Us
    What Happened to Our Access, Hillary? You Owe Us Big Time
    What Happened to, Hillary? Find Her! That B*tch Owe Us
    etc.

6. Daemon
    Posted July 27, 2017 at 4:13 pm |

What Crappened

……………………….

7. Posted July 27, 2017 at 5:08 pm |

^ god-damnit! Get me another vodka – now! You F-ing idiot!

8. Posted July 27, 2017 at 5:15 pm |

The book we all want to see.

What Happened
    To My Enemies

9. Nomen Nescio
    Posted July 27, 2017 at 5:26 pm |

What happened? I passed out on or about September 11, and wasn’t “there” for the election. Did I win???

10. MikeAZ
    Posted July 28, 2017 at 3:27 am |

Just a thought: when the book hits the fan, will you: a) buy it, b) pirate it, c) wait for it to hit a local library and toss it in the trash can in the lavatory?

11. Icemaned13 Deplorabus Unim
    Posted July 28, 2017 at 5:56 am |

Oddly enough I wonder if Monica Crowley can sue HRC for plagiarism.

12. DougM (flawed chap)
    Posted July 28, 2017 at 11:04 am |

Veeshir ^8
    Yeah, see BTF.

Posted July 28, 2017 at 3:28 pm |

I’m hoping the “WTF Just Happened” sequel comes out when she’s indicted by a grand jury for 33,281 felonies.

14. rickn8or
    Posted July 29, 2017 at 6:59 am |

MikeAZ, I’ll wait until it hits the Bargain Books table at the bookstore and buy half a dozen or so for gifts to my liberal friends, burning, pissing on, etc.

I wonder how big an “advance” (wink-wink, nudge-nudge) she got for this.

15. Darrell
    Posted July 29, 2017 at 9:20 am |

Save your money. The first chapter of Hillary’s new book has been hacked and leaked.

“What Happened” by Hillary Rodham Clinton

It was a dark and stormy-3 a.m. phone call from Libya-kind of night. Or would be, if I took 3 a.m. phone calls from Libya. The tension in the room was as thick as the bulge in Sandy Berger’s underwear at the National Archives. The temperature inside the Russian Embassy reception was a blistering 70 degrees and I was beginning to feel faint, when suddenly, our eyes met from across the crowded room. Or would have, if I hadn’t been wearing my coke-bottle Frensel Prism lenses to stop the double vision.

It was him; the Macedonian cyber-criminal mastermind Gucifer. The man who had cunningly tricked Podesta into setting his password as “password”. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Or would have, if I weren’t heavily sedated by the Diazepam/vodka cocktail I’d just swallowed in the bathroom.

I knew why the Macedonian was there; he had been sent by Putin, Cambridge Analytica, Netflix, Croatian content farms and rural voters–but mostly by Putin. I knew what Gucifer wanted by the look in his eye and the list of demands. But I could have told him it was Mission: Impossible. And would have, if the Paxil, gin and L-dopa smoothie I guzzled in the van weren’t making me slur my words.

Putin sent Gucifer to get his money back. Bill only gave a 12-minute speech in Moscow for the half-million, but Putin wanted the full hour of Bill’s wise counsel and sage advice.

Here’s some advice, Vladimir: We’re the Clintons; We Never Give the Money Back.

Anyway, Gucifer is in prison now. Ya’ know, it’s funny; every time Bill or I get in trouble, it’s always somebody else who ends up in jail or face-down, bleeding out on a D.C. sidewalk at 4 in the morning. I guess we’re just lucky that way.

And to all those who think I should step aside, I’ve got news for them; I’m going to persist in leading the Resistance and keep my hand in the game. After all, America still has 80% of it’s Uranium $upplies!”

–The Gipper Lives (from Ace)

16. Posted July 29, 2017 at 7:30 pm |

Thanks Doug, I tried it but yours is better. I used Paint.

#9 Norman

I pithied yours up and have, “What Happened? I was kind of out of it”

17. DougM (flawed chap)
    Posted July 29, 2017 at 7:37 pm |

^ Paint? That still exists?

Good sentiment, though. Made me grin.

18. Posted July 29, 2017 at 9:54 pm |

It comes with Windows XP.

19. ZZMike
    Posted July 31, 2017 at 5:09 pm |

Are they sure her name is big enough on the cover?