USDNA stamp of approval

Here’s a free idea, internet friends: In order to further reduce the already tiny number of actual white supremacists in our midst, let’s start a volunteer effort to distribute free genetic tests to anyone who shows up at a rally with any kind of sign, badge, flag, or insignia that indicates he thinks whites are a superior race.

Take a bunch 23andMe or Ancestry.com testing kits down to the site of the next Charlottesville-style rally and set up a table. Make it a challenge: spit in a test tube and get proof of your white superiority. Family tree research is already a popular activity in the community, why not help them along with some objective data?…

Finish your assignment! »

1. DougM and his platoon of raccoons
    Posted August 19, 2017 at 10:00 am |

Wellp,
    evidently black folks can be removed from the list, too.

2. Joe Bandmember ® "≠ damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted August 19, 2017 at 10:57 am |

It’s a manufactured false flag set up, funded by the instigators and profiteers of racial unrest.

It will not cease until they say so.

So, it’s not going to cease, and we are headed for some kind of civil war, and a UN invasion to take the side of the Muslims in country, arming and organizing as I write this.

BE PREPARED.

Bacon grease and paraffin for your JHPs.

3. DougM and his platoon of raccoons
    Posted August 19, 2017 at 11:49 am |

Maybe if we all sewed some kind of symbol to our clothing…

Posted August 19, 2017 at 12:05 pm |

Like Doug said, most American blacks would fail a DNA “purity” test, with none 100% Yoruba, Xhosa, Mandinka, Luba, etc., and mixed with plenty of AngloSaxon, Dane, Gael, Gaul and north African and Somali (from being Muslim slaves centuries ago).
    Funny thing though; while they bitch about being concubines of the white slave master centuries ago, they sure run to the forefront if the master was famous – See Hemmings/Jefferson.

The whole thing at bottom isn’t a moral or justice issue; it’s grasping for more “Gimme dat; watcha got for me today?”

Posted August 19, 2017 at 12:09 pm |

BTW, the writer is dreaming; those DNA kits are about $100 each.
    Like V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, who’s running against Elizabeth Warren, I’d give her a kit for free if she’d publish the results. Fauxcahontas refused to take the one he offered.

6. Buzz
    Posted August 19, 2017 at 1:23 pm |

Not to give the racists quarter, but Ancestry and 23&Me, among others, use self-reported race for their database. They don’t have “pure” specimens of various “races” and regions for comparison.
    There are many, many people that think they’re all “something or other,” but aren’t. That mixed data exists in the pool used for judging results.
    Unless something comes back 8% or greater, it’s just noise.

7. drew458
    Posted August 19, 2017 at 2:14 pm |

I’ll take any DNA test you’ve got, and ace it. Or flunk it, depending on what you’re looking for.

Lucky me, I know my genealogy for dozens of generations on both sides of the family tree. Almost exclusively English since before the Normans, with a few Swedish and Germans mixed in a mere 4 generations back. Not even an Irisher or a Scot. Both sides of the family have been here since the New Amsterdam era or shortly after. I’m about as pure WASP as it gets, and you know what that means to me? Not a damn thing. I’m an American, the same as everybody else legally here. I envy everyone their ethnic roots and whatever cultural vestiges they may have, even if it’s just a decent pasta recipe. I have none of that. Even my one cool ancestor, a muslim pirate king, was actually just a transplanted Dutchman.

8. stoo
    Posted August 20, 2017 at 7:02 am |

I find that I do not care about where my ancestors came from, or with whom they bred. I stand on my own accomplishments and failures.

I’m an American, unhyphenated.

9. stoo
    Posted August 20, 2017 at 7:05 am |

Having said that, I can see this “Glamour” model isn’t all that into who she is

Posted August 21, 2017 at 4:15 pm |

this “Glamour” model isn’t all that into who she is
    The one on the right is the current Chelsea Manning, right?