Sooo, how was your Sunday evening?

☟ Game of Thrones spoilers (UPDATED) ☟ »
*ewwww*

Nowww the war gets interesting

Okay, I have a question

~ more fun reactions ~

(What? Yeah, reckon I’m beginnin’ to find some’a this danged hard t’ believe, too.)

1. drew458
    Posted August 21, 2017 at 3:21 pm |

Harder to believe than that 1/2 mile ice javelin throw? That set a dragon on fire?? (or maybe that was just some really really bad GIRD leaking out)

Excellent link … the bit with the chains got me. Like, where the heck did they get a mile of battleship chain up in the frozen land of nothing ever?

Arya making Salsa sweat was great. Kid sis is totes psycho. And I think Sophie Turner is preggers. See how chubbsy her face is getting, and this whole season she wears nothing but huge fur coats?

2. DougM and his platoon of raccoons
    Posted August 21, 2017 at 4:47 pm |

^ Yeah, Arya could’a made it two faceless Stark sisters.

3. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted August 21, 2017 at 11:33 pm |

OMG. I cried my face off and you all be dissin??????????????????….

4. MikeAZ
    Posted August 22, 2017 at 5:31 am |

How was my Sunday evening? I simonized the dog. GoT has no place on my timeline, and I can’t help but wonder about people who just can’t contain themselves waiting for the next episode. I have to rate Thrones right (down) there with Last Ship and any walking/shuffling semi-dead or home flopping time wasters.

5. Drew458
    Posted August 22, 2017 at 8:30 am |

MikeAZ – to do that job properly you need scuba gear. Underwater dog polishing is a new liberal skill set, even more demanding than drawing pictures in coffee foam.

Maybe you don’t watch GoT, fine. But it’s better than watching the weekly 3 hour recaps of So You Think You’ve Got The American Talent To Go Strictly Dancing With The Stars Of Bachelorette.

6. DougM and his platoon of raccoons
    Posted August 22, 2017 at 9:37 am |

Yeah, I don’t watch more’n 3-4hrs of TV a week, anymore,
    now that I’ve found Russian dash-cam videos and tool videos on YouTube.
    And the raccoons show up on the deck about the time I’d normally plop down in front of the TV.
    (What? Nah, the only Russian words I’ve learned are cusses.)

Nope,
    I don’t think Hollywood’s actually run out of ideas; but I think they’re avoiding targeting regular, adult males to avoid offending those who aren’t regular, adult males. The soft despotism of PC.

7. MikeAZ
    Posted August 22, 2017 at 11:03 am |

^Drew: is that on ABC or PBS?