“What Happened”?

it’s not US: it’s you

This is the teaser-quote to make people buy her book? Talk about walking down Main Street with the back of your dress tucked in your pantyhose…

“This is not OK, I thought,” Clinton says. “It was the second presidential debate and Donald Trump was looming behind me.

“We were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled.

It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching: ‘Well, what would you do?’ Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly: ‘Back up, you creep. Get away from me. I know you love to intimidate women but you can’t intimidate me.’” [well, actually, it looks like he did -- intentionally or not -- and here you are, how many months later, still worrying that bone]

Clinton says she chose the first option.

And that’s it, Little Miss >H — you showed that you are incapable of responding to a decision point on your own. You actually consider it normal to “wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching: ‘Well, what would you do?’

And That’s “What Happened.”

1. Thunderbottom
    Posted August 24, 2017 at 9:04 am |

I believe what she said about Trump in her soon-to-be-remaindered book is indicative of how she (and her fan base) feel about the President’s supporters. Loose cannon that Trump may be, we dodged a bullet by “failing” to elect “Miss Havisham”.

2. DougM and his platoon of raccoons
    Posted August 24, 2017 at 9:12 am |

…and that’s the truththththt

Hillary’s so full of crap that she aught’a be in the Large Colon Hall of Fame.

But, yeah, I think she was intimidated by him.
    Pretty-much all the men she was used to up to then were sycophants.

Yes, we disappointed her,
    but we can get out of bed every morning with a song in our hearts knowing that Hillary will never be president.

3. DougM and his platoon of raccoons
    Posted August 24, 2017 at 9:55 am |

As for “What happened?”
    She was intimidated by Trump,
    but Trump wasn’t intimidated by her.

4. bogsidebunny
    Posted August 24, 2017 at 9:58 am |

What Hillary knows but refuses to admit is a lot of woman were more than intimidated by her husband, but were ignored or worse. Hillary knows but is silent about that “creepy” rape stuff.

5. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted August 24, 2017 at 10:06 am |

And we were all creeped out enough by her to elect President Donald J. Trump.
    How’s that feel, hag?

6. DougM and his platoon of raccoons
    Posted August 24, 2017 at 10:41 am |

Could’a been worse, Hillary.
    Could’a been Biden:

7. Thunderbottom
    Posted August 24, 2017 at 12:15 pm |

“I kept my cool, aided by a lifetime of dealing with difficult men trying to throw me off,” Who? You mean, male non-syncophants who called on your mendacious bull-shite?

8. accipiterNW
    Posted August 24, 2017 at 12:51 pm |

Maybe after hitting pause, Hillary could’ve texted Huma Weiner’s hubby for some advice.

9. Posted August 24, 2017 at 2:09 pm |

HolgerAwakens‏ @HolgerAwakens 10h10 hours ago

You’d think a woman who dodged Serbian sniper fire would be tougher on a stage with a man staring at her #Hillary #Trump #resist

10. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted August 24, 2017 at 2:20 pm |

“a lifetime of dealing with difficult men trying to throw me off”
    THEY’RE JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU, HAG.

11. Daemon
    Posted August 24, 2017 at 3:38 pm |

“…you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching: ‘Well, what would you do?’”

I would take decisive action without needing advisors, committees, and focus groups.

And I wouldn’t try much later to turn my failure into an opportunity to attack my opponent. That’s just sad.

12. DougM and his platoon of raccoons
    Posted August 24, 2017 at 6:23 pm |

^^ I’d throw ‘er off, too.

13. Blake
    Posted August 24, 2017 at 7:33 pm |

So, Hillary is saying that her husband, through multiple affairs, was actually trying to get rid of her?

No, I’m not kidding. People sometimes reveal far more than they intend.

14. Posted August 27, 2017 at 4:08 pm |

Why didn’t she just say, ‘Back up, you creep. Get away from me. I know you love to intimidate women but you can’t intimidate me!” What was stopping her?

Posted August 27, 2017 at 6:43 pm |

^What was stopping her?
    That situation and an appropriate response was not in the rehearsed answers to the debate questions given to H in advance by Donna Brazile.
    Add in the drugs and that she was never any good at spontaneity and – typical dreary H.

Posted August 27, 2017 at 6:46 pm |

It was incredibly uncomfortable. ….My skin crawled.
    Wow! Exactly my response to H speaking. I guess H and I do have something in common.