Gorilla Guru (monumental cowardice)

1. Brad
    Posted August 26, 2017 at 10:44 pm |

Or as i like to think of it, making room for Trump statues.

I would love to see someone put up a nice one the very next night after some city removes a statue in the dead of night.

2. Daemon
    Posted August 27, 2017 at 7:28 am |

I don’t think the pedestals were ever intended to remain bare. Watch for spending bills to contain funding for new statues. I’d bet dollars to donuts that Thurgood Marshall replaces Roger Taney.

3. Posted August 27, 2017 at 10:13 am |

I know of a pair of statues the Left would love to destroy but will never ever get their hands on.

In Old Trail Town, out in Cody Wyoming, are grave/memorials to two white guys famous for mass killing.

Jim White was a buffalo hunter, personally responsible for killing over 16,000 of the beasts.

Violent psycho Liver Eating Johnson, born a few miles away from my place here in NJ, murdered nearly an entire tribe of Indians single handed. He was a Squaw Man, and the Crow braves murdered his pregnant wife. He spent the rest of his life carrying out a vendetta, dispatching more than 300 of them.

4. Fat Baxter
    Posted August 27, 2017 at 12:14 pm |

The trouble with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of other peoples’ statues.

5. Joe Bandmember ® "≠ damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted August 27, 2017 at 6:43 pm |

At some point these retards will try that on a modern war memorial of some kind.
    The kind where the soldiers, sailors, or their children are still alive.
    That will be “interesting”.

6. DougM and his platoon of raccoons
    Posted August 27, 2017 at 7:48 pm |

Perhaps a good title would have been:
    Monumental Cowardice
    (What? Yeah, I can fix that.)

7. Joe Bandmember ® "≠ damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted August 27, 2017 at 8:44 pm |

The fun comes to the WA State Capitol on Saturday, September 23.

The real patriots have a permit.

I’m sure the Soros portable riot is planning their appearance.

The difference is the WSP. It’s THEIR jurisdiction.