saved by hypocrisy

~ story ~

1. Posted September 7, 2017 at 3:07 pm |

I don’t really care about the terms of the deal, we’re so boned over debt that only reality can fix that (the way it fixed the USSR’s cash-flow problem), but I do love telling the GOP to suck his overcomb.
    I’m not happy about working with Schumer, but Trumps’ been bribing NY and NJ Dems for decades, I bet he bought a vacation home for Schumer, so dealing with them is nothing new for him.

Watching True Conservatives freak out has been hilarious for me.
    So I’ll call that a win.

2. Dave
    Posted September 7, 2017 at 4:25 pm |

^ True Conservatives knew this was coming. Donald Trump said it would.

3. Posted September 7, 2017 at 5:15 pm |

When I say True Cons, I mean Paul Ryan, John McCain and theit ilk, I have no problem with the numerous, principled complaints about his actions, he is a northeast liberal after all so he often thinks There Oughtta Be A Law!!!!!

I never liked Trump much but I support him now, mostly cuz he angers all the right people.
    That, and he stole Hillary’s birthright.
    She’s not going to be POTUS, after all.

Posted September 7, 2017 at 7:48 pm |

As much as I despise Schumer, I like that “Mitch” (Buraq’s Bitch) McConnell got to eat a shit sandwich. IMHO, he’s a bigger problem to conservatives and the Constitution than the Democrats.

5. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted September 7, 2017 at 9:02 pm |

Personally, I think he played both parties for the cost of something that was inevitable anyway.
    The eRepubs are picking splinters out’a their ani (either you back me, or I’m gonna deal with them), and the Dem resistance got their soap boxes kicked out from under ‘em.
    (see also: Honey Badger)

6. rickn8or
    Posted September 8, 2017 at 7:27 am |

I still say Trump is playing 3-D chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

7. Fat Baxter
    Posted September 8, 2017 at 3:35 pm |

^^ He’s not playing 3-D chess. He’s playing Calvinball.

8. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted September 8, 2017 at 4:36 pm |

^ Which is indistinguishable from Dem/Prog politics/journalism.

Posted September 11, 2017 at 12:49 pm |