Yes, yes there is

Hollywood-grade stupidity

~ source ~

Okay, constitutional considerations aside, I’d be more excited by Hillary’s subsequent impeachment and commitment to the Betty Ford Clinic or some women’s prison rife with transsexual rapists and assigned to an upper bunk above Samantha Power.
Can’t help it, but the mental image of H> struggling to get up into a top bunk makes me giggle.
No, wait, the image of Power givin’ H> a leg-up is even better..

The idea of both Clintons bein’ impeached makes me smile, too.

(What? Yeah, sad. I liked Reiner’s comedy, especially my top-10 favorite Dead Men Don’t Wear Plaid.)

1. Posted September 21, 2017 at 4:54 pm |

I like Carl Reiner so much that I’m going to attribute this to senile dementia, or perhaps his son swiping his twitter device and posting a false message.

And yes, I love “Dead Men Don’t Wear Plaid!”

2. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted September 21, 2017 at 5:41 pm |

” …the image of Power givin’ H> a leg-up is even better…”
    And the image of Power gettin’ a leg-over with H> doesn’t even bear thinking about.

Posted September 21, 2017 at 6:45 pm |

Anything more exciting? Why, yes, the idea of Hillary Clinton, Samantha Power, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, Lois Lerner all wearing orange … uhhh…no, not pantsuits.

4. OldFert
    Posted September 21, 2017 at 7:37 pm |

d,nqdwg^ Cast for a “Mean Girls” remake?

5. Joe Bandmember ® "≠ damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted September 21, 2017 at 7:56 pm |

There was a time when I thought the collective age of the left to be about two.

These days I think that figure must be a sum.

6. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted September 21, 2017 at 9:40 pm |

LotF 2^
    Yeah, I was thinkin’ of re-wording the joke so as not to risk a mass upchucking by those who made that leap; but now that you’ve commented, I can’t change it.

Stilton 1^
    I have a theory (which is mine) that Reiner made that movie solely so he could say the “It was goring to me” line.

It’s a shame that this masterpiece is lost on kids who have no foundation in film noir.
    I have almost all of those movies on VHS or DVD around here somewhere. Seen ‘em all more’n once, anyway.
    (Next week: Peter Gunn references, so stay tuned. Edie, Lt Jacoby, and Mother’s are freebies.)

7. TN VOLUNTEER
    Posted September 22, 2017 at 5:50 am |

….this guy was really, really funny. Now I understand where
    “Meathead” is coming from, the rotten apple doesn’t fall
    far from the rotten tree!

8. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted September 22, 2017 at 7:09 am |

1st – *running cupcakes*
    tkx for that mental picture before sufficient coffee.
    [or after, for that matter]
    *shudder*

2nd — Meathead is on a new tear:

* Rob Reiner, who recently formed an organization called the “Committee to Investigate Russia.”

Reiner and actor Morgan Freeman collaborated to release a video calling on the public to understand that Russia has attacked the United States’ democracy.

“We have been attacked… We are at war… The free world is counting on us for leadership. For 241 years, our democracy has been a shining example to the world for what we can all aspire to”…

vid here

site here

*facepalm* here

9. Posted September 22, 2017 at 8:52 am |

Honestly – what the hell is with the Reiner family? And I’ve never understood why celebs always use a pic of them from 80 years ago when everyone knows they no longer look like that. Vanity? Ego? Probably.

Posted September 22, 2017 at 3:46 pm |

Reminds me, I need to clean my gun. . .

And make an adjustment or two. . .

11. rickn8or
    Posted September 23, 2017 at 8:08 am |

(shrugs.)

Depends on whether you consider civil war “exciting” or not.