rainy Saturday PhotoShop

(apologies to actual weasel weasels)

This is poaching, so go to Claire’s post, below, for the brain-related angle.
I’m just entertainin’ myself in Missy’s sandbox, here.

Scalise’s well on his way to recovery, it seems
Cultural misunderstanding of the week

As long as it’s a nice, slow weekend for most of us, I recommend spending some quality time watching some Black Rifle Coffee Company videos (caution: spew alert and guns, lots and lots of guns, and beards and tattoos and hairy chests and trucks and choppahs… and scantily clad wimmin of the take-no-prisoners ilk). The vids are best enjoyed with your feet up and sippin’ on a nice cuppa BRCC joe.
(What Yeah, prob’ly ougt’a set the cup down while actually watchin’ a vid, though.)

Wellp, it’s a rainy Sunday, too, so here’s more trivia.

And now we know why Weinstein hung out with alt-feminists and Clintons
(Whaaat?)

Where are all the pussyhat demonstrations demanding this guy’s head?
What did you Hollywood hypocrites know, and when did you know it?
Let’s ask Michael Moore.
Note: no, I hadn’t seen this first
Just chalk it up to GMTA.

The funest wild animal, unless you leave your garbage unsecured.

☟ If you ever wondered what my current signature means ☟ »
I get a dozen or so visitors every night

July: moms with kits begin to visit, scarfing-up most kinds of kibble.
I think they skip the veggie pellets, and they’ll hardly touch really cheap dry dog foods.
I’ve since gone to Pedigree Small Dog dry food, and there’s never any left in the morning.

Only raccoon I’ve ever seen with white completely surrounding her eyes.
Yeah, she knows when I have hot-dog chunks for ‘er — she’s spoiled rotten

I occasionally toss a handful of grapes into the raccoon spa so they can do their “washing bear” thing

These kits were not all that sociable when another raccoon family came up on the deck.
Might’a been the young gray fox, though. Normally, everyone gets along fine, barring the odd hiss.

Funny, ’cause the kits initially had no interest in me at all while sitting in the open door talkin’ to ‘em.
The moms did all the family’s watchin’ an’ worryin’, but short waves quickly restored her trust (I’m just “the big food guy” who always waves when looked-at). Now, they only bail when the big males show up.

(Whaaat?)

Okay, one more before the weekend ends

…and now his shoe has a smoking hole through it

(What? Nah, he was already pretty lame.)

Okay, just one more. (spew alert)

Best Weinstein joke (a 3rd-degree burn to The Handmaid worshipers)

1. kinlaw
    Posted October 7, 2017 at 12:28 pm |

Its raining where you are? Its freakin’ 95 here in south people’s republic of cali.

Well, at least we have a choo choo train to nowhere.

2. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted October 7, 2017 at 12:56 pm |

Well, it’s 80º with periods of light rain.
    Nothing like the Gulf Coast is gonna see this weekend, just enough to spoil plans to hit the range to reduce my ammo supply justify buying more ammo.

3. Bigus Macus
    Posted October 7, 2017 at 1:32 pm |

Hey Ferrets take offense being labeled as Californian’s. It’s Illegal to own Ferrets in California!

4. Nomen Nescio
    Posted October 7, 2017 at 2:19 pm |

Jack al Tennessee! Death to Livers!!!
    Or,
    Jackhu Ahkbar!

5. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted October 7, 2017 at 3:08 pm |

Bigus ^^
    Oh, I thought it was a weasel.
    I got that image from a page of weasel pics, but you know how reliable that is.
    I always think of CA gummint critters as weasels.

(What Nope, no friggin’ idea what the difference is.)

6. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted October 7, 2017 at 9:16 pm |

more like hawgs, to me.

the kind in Deadwood
    feeding on the taxpayer while sucking the economy dry.

Posted October 8, 2017 at 5:29 am |

Apparantly they don’t watch ” Fun with Flags” in Zurich.

Dr. Cooper would be disappointed, so close to CERN.

8. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted October 8, 2017 at 9:34 am |

^ *snick*

Kind’a disappointed this flag didn’t hook a grammarian into commenting about the apostrophe placement, so I could triumphantly point out the multi-culti joke.
    Well, okay, mebbe it was more obviouser than I thought.
    Cagey, people, very cagey.
    (What? Well, okay, I did say I was entertainin’ myself, here, yeah.)

9. Joe Bandmember ® "≠ damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted October 8, 2017 at 9:53 am |

More glaring proof that the Commiecrats consider the criminal element as their voter base.

Civil war is coming, backed by the “progressive” elite.

Saddle up. Lock and load.

Posted October 9, 2017 at 12:56 pm |

Nice family.

I was wondering, too.

11. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted October 9, 2017 at 5:40 pm |

^ Well, that signature was originally for Missy’s benefit, since she saw the pics months ago; and she sent me a related giggle present for my b’day.

Hey, it was a slow weekend, and I thought somebody’d get a kick out’a it.
    Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to slice-up a few cheap hot dogs and a beat-up apple.
    First supper seating is in an hour or so. (Raccoon, party of four.)

12. TN VOLUNTEER