the echo chamber

~ story ~
Yayyy! Picked up by Pookie’s Toons
_________
Cultural ref
Previously on KisP

Aaaand Maxine’s jackassery gets her mouth banned from YouTube
This Waters-Wilson freak show’s king-of-the-hill jennet-of-the-bog competition must be keeping Hillary on ‘er toes.

(What? Nope, dunno how they’re gonna stave-off a tun of empty-barrel jokes, now.)

1. Posted October 21, 2017 at 5:14 pm |

Racist!!!!!! has lost its punch. She shoulda gone with fascist or misogynist.

I wanted to mention my surprise that your doppelganger beat out Yul Brynner in the ‘Who’s a better Sabata?’ contest.
    I never saw the one with Yul til last week and ole Lee’s Sabata is much better.

2. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted October 21, 2017 at 6:22 pm |

^ I haven’t seen either version; but I notice that it’s on YouTube,
    so I may have to binge-watch the series.

3. kinlaw
    Posted October 21, 2017 at 7:35 pm |

As much as I would like to leave her in the dark I would have to in all good conscience tell her that she should invoice the Trump 2020 campaign because that is who she is working for

4. Jess
    Posted October 22, 2017 at 2:54 am |

I find it hard to believe the collective ignorance of her constituents, but considering how many like her are in Congress, it’s either a trend, or an illness.

5. Posted October 22, 2017 at 7:49 am |

Lee is in 1 and 3, Yul is in 2.
    I don’t have cable, one of the non-cable channels is showing all three this month.

6. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted October 22, 2017 at 8:14 am |

Not to mention the double-barrelled puns on offer.

7. Brad
    Posted October 22, 2017 at 8:33 am |

I for one expect a butt full of barrel jokes.

8. bogsidebunny
    Posted October 22, 2017 at 9:57 am |

I believe Congress Critter and faux cowgirl Wilson was confused by the “empty barrel” statement”. She confused it with “wood pile” That’s an easy mistake to make. Bein’ from down South and getting ready for winter I just went out and checked mine. No one in there.

9. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted October 22, 2017 at 10:25 am |

LotF ^6 & Brad ^7
    *heh*
    Yeah, but in makin’ those puns, I stepped all over the Hillary-toes joke.

10. Fawkes News (Fear The Voting Dead)
    Posted October 23, 2017 at 8:07 am |

At least we now know where in the world Carmen Sandiego is.