Two if by CNN

~ story ~
~ archives ~

(What? Nah, no biggie, just wanted some harder-than-it-looks Photoshop exercise to help relax after an afternoon at the range.)

1. The Invisible Hand
    Posted October 28, 2017 at 8:02 pm |

His devolution by photoshop a great pleasure for me. The rancid media has always animated me the most. Their fall beyond fun to witness. From a day when all we got was Firing Line and the McGlaughlin Report I kiss the sky*.

*as opposed to screaming helplessly at the sky on the 365 day anny of wildest Election Day evah.

2. The Invisible Hand
    Posted October 28, 2017 at 8:12 pm |

If you saved your awesome photoshop stylin’ might I recommend a riff on Jeff Toobin? Please, no holding back your disgust, as we are talking about the worst ever: part lawyer part media.

3. Blake
    Posted October 28, 2017 at 8:51 pm |

Yo Doug, what did you shoot? I was at the range shooting my Garand in a Hi Power match this morning.

I had fun though I won’t claim I shot all that well.

4. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted October 28, 2017 at 8:57 pm |

^ Appreciate your confidence in me, but I don’t know the guy and have never seen ‘im. Besides, I’m just entertainin’ myself, here in Missy’s sandbox. You know, part therapy, part recreation, part schadenfreude, and part sermonette. I just surf the news sites and blogs, when I’ve a mind to, to see if there’s something I can have fun with finding an original-ish take or that gets my goat enough to prompt a commentary. A shrink could have a pretty good time with these years of posts.

5. Dave
    Posted October 28, 2017 at 8:58 pm |

This asshole needed a night in jail. The gold is at 14:30 in when the cop says “OK, I’ll go back and give you the speeding ticket I pulled you over for.”

6. TN VOLUNTEER
    Posted October 29, 2017 at 5:23 am |

….I know nuffin’!

7. MikeAZ
    Posted October 29, 2017 at 6:23 am |

Am I the only one out here wondering why this “bombshell” news story about pending indictments from Mueller was only leaked to CNN’s trash room and no one else’s? If true, this is BIG news. So why does it seem that other news outlets are slow to pick up on it? Where is the speculation as to who will be named in the indictments?

While other outlets are mentioning it, where is the outrage and histrionics that normally accompanies this sort of pending disaster?

Considering the source, Fake News anyone?

8. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted October 29, 2017 at 10:09 am |

^ Alone? Nope. CNN is in neon, here.

Dave ^5
    Thanks for that, but you need to cut her some slack — she works 24hr/day and was on her way to an interview for another job to supplement her legislator’s pay.
    I was expecting the cop to say “This is just a warning,” after all the “May I explain this to you?”
    Geeze, I hope she demands a jury trial.
    Is there such a charge a felony whinery?
    Do cops carry gags as well as handcuffs?

Posted October 29, 2017 at 11:46 am |

Do cops carry gags as well as handcuffs?
    Given Dems’ sexual peccadillos and worse lately, the hardcore Dem skank in the vid would probably like the gag opportunity.
    I couldn’t sit through the whole vid.
    She was disgusting.
    The cop was a saint of patience.