It’s Metastasized

“We have to do something!!!
This is something!
We’ll do this!!”

In just a few short weeks, on November 8, thousands of Americans in at least nine cities will take to the streets to “scream helplessly at the sky.”

Because Trump.

Srsly, I can see their point. I had a similar feeeeling during the Obobo years: but I have some self-control… and dignity… and a basic requirement that time taken away from my family and work must actually, yanno, have a shot at producing some positive result… oh, and I’m not a mental patient.

Why scream at the sky? Not at Ghod [Ghod Forbid] — at an empty point in space. Not at voters. Not at Wall St, or Russia, or CNN, or >H, or Podesta, or GPSFusion, or fat ‘n’ pervy movie producers or potted plants. at an empty point in space.

Hope it don’t rain that day; could be mass drownings.

NB, Little Snowflakes — Poor Prior Planning Promotes Piss Poor Performance.

1. Jess
    Posted October 29, 2017 at 3:11 pm |

Maybe it will rain. As stupid as they are, at least half will drown like young turkeys.

2. Dave
    Posted October 29, 2017 at 5:17 pm |

They have screaming yelling idiots. We had the Tea Party. And an apology.

3. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted October 29, 2017 at 6:00 pm |

Mebbe their shooting instructors will demonstrate how to shoot at the sky in the Ayrab style.
    Penises must be in… short supply there.

4. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted October 29, 2017 at 6:28 pm |

Brainz are^^^.

5. kinlaw
    Posted October 29, 2017 at 7:13 pm |

What’s really terrifying is that there will be some actual, functioning adults involved, doctors, lawyers, accountants, people whose expertise you might be relying on someday.

And they think this is the way to influence people.

To quote C3PO “we’re doomed”.

6. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted October 29, 2017 at 7:50 pm |

Next year, they’ll sacrifice some goats.
    Year after that, virgins.
    So it’ll be over in two years.

7. Blake
    Posted October 29, 2017 at 9:27 pm |

Okay, I heard about the 3,000 or so in Boston and, well, okay, whatever.

But wait, there’s more…idiots that somehow can take time from their jobs in order to partake in something that is nothing less than mass psychosis?

As people are fond of saying: “What a stupid time to be alive.”

One part of me wants to point and laugh and the other part says these people are seriously irrational and dangerous.

8. MikeAZ
    Posted October 30, 2017 at 5:47 am |

When Carter became President, I bought another gun, but I didn’t scream at the sky. When Clinton became president, I made a point of stocking up on ammunition for my guns, “just in case,” but still no sky screaming. When it was Obama’s turn, more guns, way more ammunition, no screaming, but noticeably more drinking.

I guess screaming at the sky is just something snowflakes do.

Posted October 30, 2017 at 1:53 pm |

I’ll try to remember to plan a field trip to laugh at them. Maybe take a recording in case I get tired.

Actually, it would be great to have enough people to surround the screamers and laugh together at them.

Or bring large fans and ground black pepper.

10. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted October 30, 2017 at 2:12 pm |

Will there be a mosh pit?

11. Fergus
    Posted October 30, 2017 at 9:27 pm |

I’m wishing for hailstones the size of basketballs.