today’s sage advice

Don’t, uhhh, don’t do this
and I mean besides getting the gun wet

~ vid ~

(What? Well, yeah, he did keep his finger off the trigger, so there’s that.)

At least he didn’t have a chainsaw bayonet, which is actually a real thing, although it’s electric, so it’s kind’a lame.

*heheee* Conspiracy theory re: the USA Today video in the update

Oh, by the way, don’t do this, either.

My favorite, so far

My new favorite, so far

1. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted November 8, 2017 at 8:09 pm |

What? No shoulder thing that goes up?

Posted November 8, 2017 at 8:49 pm |

From too long ago;
    “What’s the spirit of the bayonet? “To Kill!! Arrrgghhhh!!”
    From today:
    “What’s the spirit of the chainsaw bayonet?” “To kindle!! Bzzzzzzz.”

3. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted November 8, 2017 at 9:59 pm |

^ All of my military rifles have bayonets.
    I also have a chain saw.
    Never occurred to me that they had any kind of common mission.

4. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted November 9, 2017 at 9:52 am |

Dick ^^
    Your kindling joke reminds me of the fifth-oldest joke I can remember:
    Do you like Kipling?
    Dunno, I’ve never kipled.

(What? Well, like a lot of my stuff, it’s meant for future internet historians. They might be able to use a good dad joke.)

5. Merle
    Posted November 9, 2017 at 10:16 am |

wasn’t this vid a good example of Darwinism? :)

Merle

Posted November 9, 2017 at 4:40 pm |

Re: My favorite so far link: Some responder to the guy with the “Whiney bitch” T shirt:
    More blood on your hands next time a baby or pregnant mother gets shot in church. Statistics of gun crime in US is way out of whack on a per capita basis compared to rest of Western world ffs…
    If that quick on the trigger keyboard Prog actually read FBI Crime Statistics, he’d find most gun violence occurs in Dem controlled cities, and if the gun crimes committed in those toughest gun law states (Chicago, Baltimore, DC) and some other Democrat Socialist inner city paradises were removed from the data, America would be fourth lowest on crimes per capita in the world. It’s mostly blacks using illegal guns in Dem controlled cities doing illegal stuff that run the US murder rate so high. IOW, a demographic that is beloved of Libs and yet only ~3% of our population drives 70% of the violent crime statistics in this country.
    And almost none are committed using so-called “assault rifles”.
    Another doosh squealing from momma’s basement.

7. Thunderbottom
    Posted November 11, 2017 at 4:15 am |

4. Doug:
    Q: “Do you smoke after sex?”
    A: “Dunno – never looked.”

“In July, Robert Manson, a unit chief in the F.B.I.’s international terrorism section, had his Glock .40-caliber handgun, a $6,000 Rolex watch and $60 in cash stolen from his room at the Westin hotel in Charlotte, N.C., according to a police report. How the Hell does an FBI agent, even if he is a unit chief, get a $6,000 Rolex?!