pie-icide

The press has been knocked so off-message that they’ve started a pie fight.
On the plus side, at least they’re now asking for evidence.

pitiiful

Then it goes downhill.

1. drew458
    Posted November 25, 2017 at 12:34 pm |

So silly, but it’s good to see Ms. Sanders laughing at their pettiness. I can post a picture of the pecan pies I made. I think I’ve found the perfect recipe, after trying several. And today I’m figuring out interesting ways to use leftovers. A nice potato and celery cream soup becomes a meal with a big slab of diced ham or turkey added in. And crumbled bacon on top.

2. Nomen Nescio
    Posted November 25, 2017 at 1:39 pm |

I’m using up the left-over bourbon today. I didn’t distill it myself, my friend Jim did.

Posted November 25, 2017 at 2:50 pm |

FWIW, it does look like a stock photo of a store bought pie.
    None of my wife’s pies have a foil edge on them, nor would she photograph it straight down from the top.
    OTOH, whether it is homemade from scratch, baked from a store-bought pre-pie, or outright store-bought without any oven work, who gives a hoot when there are a couple of nuclear nut jobs and a $20 trillion debt hovering over us?
    And why on earth did she feel a need to show a pic?

4. drew458
    Posted November 25, 2017 at 4:52 pm |

Pretty sure she used a store bought frozen crust like most of us do. Mine looked exactly like hers. And don’tcha think she has instant access to at least a couple pro photographers? So they could whip together a backdrop and pull out some high end lighting in a moment. Which is why it’s a pro looking pic.

Or she maaay have used a stock photo. Like the rest of everybody doesn’t ‘shop their Facebook and dating site pics? What’s a pie compared to that?

Bill Clinton “Everybody lies about pie.”

Hey, how about that $93 billion trade deal Trump brought back from China that will resurrect West Virginia? That doesn’t even make the papers, but #piegate takes the headlines. And how Melania “copied” the Mooch by wearing a casual flannel shirt that only cost $75. Riiiight.

5. Posted November 25, 2017 at 6:37 pm |

Personally, I think ryan deserves a homemade pie, to the face- nyuk, nyuk. nyuk!

6. Posted November 25, 2017 at 7:54 pm |

I think Trump has a Media-Frenzy Dept and they all deserve huge Christmas bonuses.
    It’s like watching a Warner Bros cartoon.
    That anvil keeps hitting CNN right in the kisser.

7. MikeAZ
    Posted November 26, 2017 at 7:31 am |

For the love of Pete! Have all the nation’s problems been solved? Do we have a budget, and a workable tax plan?

Cut me off a hunk of that pie, give me a cup of good coffee, and we’ll fix the world! around the kitchen table!