drama queens gotta drama

Most dramas are fiction, anyway.
I wonder what they’re trying to distract us from, today?

[insert face palm here]
Journalists give journalism a bad name.

I think the Emmys are missing a bet by not having a category for this crap.
Heck, it entertains the snot out’a me.

(What? Uhm, no, never thought about why The Oscars have never won an Emmy. Hunh…)

Awferjeebusaich…
(What? Yeah, that was uncalled-for, not to mention that it’s not even an insult after dark on my deck.)

Not all raccoons whisper

1. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted December 14, 2017 at 1:52 pm |

So which one is the drama queen, this Omarosa or the Ryan one?

Both of ‘em? Oh, OK…

(BTW, that CoonWhisperer crack is the best part of the whole post.)

2. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted December 14, 2017 at 5:14 pm |

^ Heeere ya go!

3. drew458
    Posted December 14, 2017 at 9:28 pm |

I whisper to the raccoons all the time. I tell them “get the #$^% off my porch ya little bastages!!” and like all raccoons, they don’t listen. However, shaking the recycling bucket half full of empty cans makes a big noise and they run away. For a few minutes.

4. drew458
    Posted December 14, 2017 at 9:35 pm |

DL Hughly the black comic/actor?? The anti-Trump fanatic? Oh, I guess his remark is OK then, not racist or sexist but justified, just like Condi was Bush’s “house nigga”. Yeah, working in the White House for the President makes her an Uncle Tom. Riiight.

5. DougM and his raccoon platoon
    Posted December 14, 2017 at 9:53 pm |

drew ^^
    Dangit! Now, I have this song stuck in my ear.
    I taaalk to raccoooons, but they don’t listen to me.

(What? I think it won, “worst song in a musical” once.)

6. sortah
    Posted December 14, 2017 at 10:19 pm |

Are you kidding me? A “journalist” quoting the hollywood gossip show tmz on cnn? The last journalist, graduating from college in 1939, is spinning in the grave at about 6000 rpm. The people that call themselves “journalists” are lining up on their way to a cliff overlooking the ocean. Don’t get in their way.

7. MikeAZ
    Posted December 15, 2017 at 5:39 am |

So if U.S. Secret Service didn’t “escort” her out of the White House, then who takes out the trash? D.C. Dept. of Sanitation and Unwelcome Personnel?

8. Fat Baxter
    Posted December 15, 2017 at 5:35 pm |

I think the Emmys are missing a bet by not having a category for this crap.”

I think we ought to award “Leni’s” (named after Leni Riefenstahl). We could set up our own committee, and announce winners on Facebook, Twitter, etc., as often as needed.

Then, there’d be an annual winner, drawn from the year’s periodic winners.