and…. Again

oh, for f’s sake…

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., cautioned Thursday that “people die, accidents happen” when the government shuts down

1. Thunderbottom
    Posted January 19, 2018 at 8:56 am |

I believe that the real Dianne Feinstain Feinstein passed away about 7 years ago. What we’re seeing is something, courtesy of Disney animatronics. Same thing with Pelosi,

2. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted January 19, 2018 at 9:33 am |

So where are the buffalos? I want buffalos, dammit !! …..

3. DougM (2017 survivor)
    Posted January 19, 2018 at 10:11 am |

^ No buffalo, but we have some bison pics from 2013:

4. Patricia
    Posted January 19, 2018 at 10:44 am |

So Hawaii was under an atomic missile attack warning because the government shut down? Don’t think so— government gave people anxiety attacks—-

5. TN VOLUNTEER
    Posted January 19, 2018 at 10:53 am |

….Again, the Retruglicans are showing they cannot get together and defeat the Shitthole Democraps.

Posted January 19, 2018 at 11:48 am |

^TN – put that turd on McConnell’s desk; he, not the Dems, is the biggest obstacle to Trump’s agenda.

7. DougM (2017 survivor)
    Posted January 19, 2018 at 1:32 pm |

Noooooo!

Also, WTFnF?!

Posted January 19, 2018 at 2:11 pm |

^WTFnF? Left brain half wit doesn’t talk to Right brain half wit.

9. Posted January 19, 2018 at 4:17 pm |

WTFnF? No! It’s HFnA? (How eFfin Awesome?)
    I used to worry that, as a commenter at DPUD wrote, Western Civilization was going to collapse under its own absurdities, now I’m being entertained that leftism is collapsing under its own absurdities.
    What makes it funnier, for me, is that it’s thanks to Donald effin Trump.
    A man I didn’t like from the 1980′s until mid 2016.

10. Fat Baxter
    Posted January 19, 2018 at 5:37 pm |

^^ “ …leftism is collapsing under its own absurdities.”

Unfortunately, it’s determined to take the rest of us with it.

11. DougM (2017 survivor)
    Posted January 19, 2018 at 6:00 pm |

^ Not if most of The People™ still have a grasp on reality.

I feel like I’m hangin’ off a cliff, with wackadoodles hangin’ below me grasping my trouser legs cursing at me, and I’m just about ready to kick ‘em off.
    (see also: zombies)