banned in SondraKistan

(a TRUE evil genius would introduce the legislation)

gas-assisted receiver firearms,
high-capacity, rapid-fire magazines,
or the dreaded full semi-automatic AR-15.

previously

WE HAVE A WINNER!

1. DougM (μολὼν λαβέ)
    Posted March 1, 2018 at 2:25 pm |

Gas-operated semi-autos?
    Not recoil-operated semi-autos?
    (loophole)

Rapid-fire magazines (whatever that is)?
    Not fixed-mag semi-autos like the M-1 Garand and SKS?
    (cant wait to hear how they describe the Garand’s 8-rnd enbloc clip in its fixed mag)

Full semi-automatic?
    No problem. None of my semis have a selector lever for that.

I think Corgi bayonets will remain legal,
    unless it’s a rabid Corgi (bio weapon)… or a mean, hungry one.
    (although dog-bites-man isn’t news)

2. DougM (μολὼν λαβέ)
    Posted March 1, 2018 at 2:31 pm |

Yeah, I like the idea of proposing a bill/amendment which says attaching a Corgi to your rifle requires a license from Animal Control, a $200 tax stamp, and a 6-9mo waiting period.

3. Posted March 1, 2018 at 3:10 pm |

The Corgi bayonet was obviously designed by a conservative because there are two mounting locations on the dog, thus equally distributing the weight of the dog across its whole body.

A Leftist would have just attached once in the middle of the back so the poor little thing would have a broken back.

4. Bruce
    Posted March 1, 2018 at 3:43 pm |

The novelty of a seemingly endless conga-line of weirdos defining and, at times enforcing at gunpoint, the needs of others has long since worn thin.

The wanna-be demi-gods in the sick pantheon of the “concerned” is ALMOST beyond parody.

These are the same sort of people who will order in the armoured vehicles and gas grenades “for the children”.

5. DougM (μολὼν λαβέ)
    Posted March 1, 2018 at 4:13 pm |

I take your update as a concealed-carry challenge!

6. DougM (μολὼν λαβέ)
    Posted March 1, 2018 at 4:17 pm |

Okay, as long as they don’t ban the thing that goes up.

7. Posted March 1, 2018 at 5:33 pm |

Now I need to get a Glock so I can get a 100 rd mag for it.
    Thanks Di Fi!

Posted March 1, 2018 at 10:07 pm |

Way back 1964, drill sergeants screamed at us
    “What’s the spirit of the bayonet?” and we had to scream back
    “To kill !!!”
    Now it’s “What’s the spirit of the chainsaw bayonet?”
    Proper response: “To kindling!”

9. DougM (μολὼν λαβέ)
    Posted March 1, 2018 at 10:37 pm |

^ Fire!

Missy, I see your high-cap magazine and raise you…

10. Blake
    Posted March 2, 2018 at 6:58 am |

^I have to admit, first time I’ve ever seen someone shorten a barrel so the magazine would fit.

11. drew458
    Posted March 2, 2018 at 7:52 am |

I think that AR is the official weapon of the Queens Own Rifles.
    But I hope the doggies have rubber bullets special foam ear plugs.

Posted March 2, 2018 at 9:30 am |

Gas-operated semi-autos?

Premium or unleaded?

What about the heavy duty diesel-operated semi-autos, or the cleaner operating propane-operated ones?

13. Jess
    Posted March 2, 2018 at 12:24 pm |

Since my gall bladder surgery, “gas-assisted receiver” is a good description for my commode.

14. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted March 2, 2018 at 4:26 pm |

WE the People did not invent this gubbmint for it to tell us what we need.

We’ll tell you what we want. End of discussion.

[sorry... that b... female gets to me. ...giggling like a star-struck skool guurl??!? just eww.]

15. Posted March 2, 2018 at 7:52 pm |

I think she means patent number 6,055,910,
    “A toy gas-fired missile and launcher assembly whose missile is composed of a soft head and a tail extending therefrom formed by a piston. The piston is telescoped into the barrel of a launcher having a closed end on which is mounted an electrically-activated ignitor, the air space between the end of the piston and the closed end of the barrel defining a combustion chamber. Joined to the barrel and communicating with the chamber therein is a gas intake tube having a normally-closed inlet valve. To operate the assembly, the operator places the inlet tube with its valve open adjacent his anal region from which a colonic gas is discharged. “

16. Dave
    Posted March 2, 2018 at 10:02 pm |

This is what happens when an AR-15 gets loose

17. DougM (μολὼν λαβέ)
    Posted March 2, 2018 at 10:23 pm |

^ Well, it was designed to mow things down.

18. Joe Bandmember ® "≠ damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted March 3, 2018 at 9:56 am |

Made by best Korean company.