Losing loser loses it

Yayyy! Picked up by Pookie’s Toons

That’s not a quotation, just the story’s headline.
There, now. Don’t you feel better being reminded that this harridan will never be President?
_____
Story
Archive

1. Patricia
    Posted March 12, 2018 at 4:18 pm |

Actually, I think a lot of men voted for Trump because their wives told them to. It makes as much sense as Hillary’s explanation.

Posted March 12, 2018 at 5:49 pm |

Rebuttal, riposte, somethin’ like that:
    Hillary attacked BJ’s sex victims when any other wife would divorce him because he was her meal ticket; IOW, without him, she was nothing.
    Well….maybe a no-talent world-class bitch.

3. Posted March 12, 2018 at 5:55 pm |

I voted for Trump because of a white woman.
    Her.

4. Posted March 13, 2018 at 4:54 am |

Actually, the only person who tells me what to do is my wife. And I do what she tells me to do. That’s just how it is. Oh, and she’s white.

5. Blake
    Posted March 13, 2018 at 5:52 am |

There is something seriously wrong with Hillary. (insert myriad of jokes here)

The woman obviously has some serious physical and mental issues, yet, still clings to the illusion she’ll be able to run for president again in 2020.

Somewhere, I think there has to be someone propping up this broken down drunken hag because I find it hard to believe she’s really together enough to get through one day without help let alone the next couple years.

6. MikeG
    Posted March 13, 2018 at 6:13 am |

Yeah. My wife does EVERYTHING I tell her to do. Sure. Truth be told, I wouldn’t have married her if she did.

‘nuther truth is we likely would be in much more trouble if she did everything I told her to do!

7. bogsidebunny
    Posted March 13, 2018 at 8:35 am |

Saw a video today of her “tripping” down the stairs of a Hindu temple in India. Thankfully, she was caught by two courageous people just before she would have gone head-first into the sacred Ganges river and polluted it.

Posted March 13, 2018 at 9:09 am |

^bogsidebunny – “tripping” down the stairs…”
    Must have been the Bombay gin.

9. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted March 13, 2018 at 11:16 am |

bwaaaaahahhahhhaaaahahahahhahaaaa!!!!!

she sure sez a whole lotta crazy when she’s out of the country… the water? the lack of bourbon?

10. neal
    Posted March 13, 2018 at 11:54 am |

Well, to be fair, flyover country is just Russian hillbilly wives.

We let them wear shoes and borrow the tractors to vote.

Only if the contractions are far enough apart. We’re not animals.

11. Posted March 13, 2018 at 3:45 pm |

If she keeps yapping, I’m happy. Best thing that could happen to the Democrats.

She can’t even walk downstairs without help, so I look forward to seeing her try to run again.

12. rickn8or
    Posted March 13, 2018 at 4:04 pm |

When oh WHEN are people going to stop Hillary from doing a face plant?

(When the DNC tells them “2020 is not Hillary’s year”?)

13. Dave
    Posted March 13, 2018 at 4:39 pm |

Comment by Patricia — March 12, 2018 @ 4:18 pm

That’s how it went down in my house.

14. DougM (μολὼν λαβέ)
    Posted March 13, 2018 at 4:53 pm |

^ Rolling-pin politics?

15. Dave
    Posted March 13, 2018 at 6:04 pm |

^ She said it was a white woman who convinced her not to vote for Hillary Clinton.