There ought’a be a law…

…that’s enforced somefrigginwhere in the corrupt, deep-state cesspit

Yayyy! Picked up by Pookie’s Toons
______
Story-1
Story-2
Archive

Dayum!

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has been fired by Attorney General Jeff Sessions …. McCabe, who put in his resignation in January, was fired Friday effective immediately after the Justice Department rejected an appeal that would have let him retire …. [story]

*heheee*
*guffaw*

1. Jess
    Posted March 16, 2018 at 2:21 pm |

I don’t think they should fire him. Hang him? Yes, at dawn tomorrow.

2. Posted March 16, 2018 at 2:28 pm |

He’ll collect his pension no matter what. Just for 20 years service (ing Clintons), not 25.
    Stopping his pension is a whole nother deal.
    I’m with Jess on punishment.
    Pour encourager les autres (in the Dept of ‘Justice’)

3. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted March 16, 2018 at 7:33 pm |

How’s that for timing? I went from here, over to Ace of Spades, saw their top-of-the-page post on McCabe being punted, and by the time I got back you had your update posted. Man, you’re quick.

And yes, I agree with Jess and Veeshir….

Posted March 16, 2018 at 8:21 pm |

Screw him. With a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat.
    Then we can talk about prison time.
    Next: the two lovebirds.
    Next: Comey
    Next: peel that onion and fry every layer.

5. DougM (μολὼν λαβέ)
    Posted March 16, 2018 at 8:56 pm |

LotF ^3
    Missed a gold star by that much.

6. rickn8or
    Posted March 17, 2018 at 9:37 am |

Don’t feel the least bit sorry for McCabe; he’s had over a year to Come to Jesus and set things aright.

7. bogsidebunny
    Posted March 17, 2018 at 9:50 am |

I wonder if Session’s action was motivated by: “Either I fire McCabe or Trump fires me.”

8. neal
    Posted March 17, 2018 at 10:47 am |

Perhaps the wifey will let him partake of the 700K slush fund from Hillary until the first check arrives.

9. Nomen Nescio
    Posted March 17, 2018 at 3:10 pm |

From the update: “… helped feed suspicion among an ultra-conservative wing of House Republicans that the FBI was biased against the Trump Administration. ”
    Those damned ultra-conservative House Republicans! Thanks USA Today for your pure, nonpartisan approach to the news. Obviously anyone who has read anything about the multitude of emails and text messages among several senior FBI officials and came to the conclusion that the FBI was biased against Trump is an ultra-conservative. Sheesh! Anyone can see that.

Posted March 20, 2018 at 9:50 am |

How to find a way to prevent any other agencies from giving him those 2 days?

(Pictures paperboy chasing, screaming: “I want my two dollars!” Days)

But apparently he’s worth $11mil, so it really doesn’t matter much.