a shred of evidence

That’s what a herd of emails and memos should be called.
Shred… like a cloth?

Of course, when she had a shred of evidence,
nobody had a shred of evidence.

_____
Previously on KisP

1. Posted May 24, 2018 at 2:36 pm |

It’s not that she’s so dishonest, it’s that she’s so blatantly, smugly and hypocritically dishonest.

Posted May 24, 2018 at 2:36 pm |

Wow! Talk about a heavy iron, or massive non-sequitur!
    Hilliary still has a tin ear, as always.

3. Dave
    Posted May 24, 2018 at 6:24 pm |

Her sense of self awareness is astounding.
    She says more stupid shit than a 5 year old

Posted May 24, 2018 at 8:14 pm |

^Dave She says more stupid shit than a 5 year old
    I’d trust a five year old more than that lizard. Five year olds are more honest and don’t do money laundering or murder.

5. Dave
    Posted May 24, 2018 at 8:51 pm |

^ Touche in that one

Posted May 25, 2018 at 1:35 am |

^ Hey Dave – mind you, I don’t disagree with the “stupid shit” part at all – I was just feeling sorry for five year olds, who are mostly innocent, put in the same boat with that evil, grasping bitch.

7. DougM (μολὼν λαβέ)
    Posted May 25, 2018 at 6:57 am |

dick ^
    Not often I log-in and immediately get to fix three typos and delete three comments asking me to fix the three typos (I mean, besides my own, which is not unheard-of). Sondra’s prob’ly just rollin’ out’a bed, so I did the honors.

I feel like Winston Smith with access to the Memory Hole.

8. bogsidebunny
    Posted May 25, 2018 at 8:06 am |

Hillary’s not merely delusional or knowingly dishonest. She’s a prime example of the classical Sociopath. Even the most mentally disturbed have a modicum of conscience. Sociopath’s motives and actions are examples of the complete and utter absence of any restraint. To them anything and everything they conceive of is justified. And of course we all know there is no cure other than depriving the sociopath’s brain of oxygen for a minimum of 12 hours.

Posted May 25, 2018 at 11:54 am |

^^Lemme see if I can get this right:
    Thank you, Doug.

10. Fawkes News (All The World's a Reality Show)
    Posted May 25, 2018 at 12:19 pm |

Hillary had multiple shreds of evidence. Because she shredded the evidence.

11. Blake
    Posted May 26, 2018 at 11:12 am |

Oh, I’m quite sure Hillary believes in evidence, reason and the rule of law..as long as she gets to decide what is evidence, reason and rule of law..

And, of course, Hillary is all for the rule of law, because she knows the rule of law is to keep the little people in line and not for someone as exalted as she is.

12. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted May 27, 2018 at 9:09 am |

wait… I thot “evidence, reason and the rule of law” were eeeevialRaaaacist Enlightenment ideas, not Post-Modern Proggie stuff?

oh… dang.
    they stole repurposed those words too?!?