this week’s feeding frenzy

You can either play domestic politics and virtue-signal your pants off,
or you can keep your eye on the long game by pursuing national interests.

The swamp critters are never gonna love ya,
so y’might as well keep pumpin’.

1. Posted July 17, 2018 at 6:26 pm |

Once you’ve become Emmanuel Goldstein you might as well enjoy it.
    I will say that people saying Trump has been blessed by ridiculous enemies are reversing cause and effect.
    I only supported Trump because he was the only one who fought back against our utterly ridiculous ‘elite’.

2. bogsidebunny
    Posted July 18, 2018 at 4:50 am |

^^^^^Please expound on that comment, veeshir^^^

I suspect you’re not on board the MAGA express.

And bring down the rhetoric a notch. Opine in Trumponion, not swamp double-speak. Thank you.

3. Veeshir
    Posted July 18, 2018 at 6:27 am |

Oh, I’m on board the maga express, but I’ve disliked Trump since the 80s. I grew up 90 miles north of NYC, we got NY tv channels so I watched him bribing NY and NJ pols and be a huckster since the 80s.
    The only reason I support him is because of all the people who hate him, from the media, the rest of the Dem party, the GOP and our fine bureaucratic betters.

Posted July 18, 2018 at 7:00 am |

The second pic is a good likeness of Schumer. ‘Spose he’ll put it on his website?

5. bogsidebunny
    Posted July 18, 2018 at 8:58 am |

Thanks Veeshir I appreciate your candor ^^

I’m a few years older than Trump and grew up in Bergen County, NJ 12 miles from George Washington Bridge. Quite honestly, I never heard much about Trump back in the day and 30 years ago when he was the Manhattan Bomb I had moved down South never to return to the Socialist Garden State. I knew he was going to win back in late 2015 and said so. I got laughed at, but I laughed last. Anyone who messes with the Lib’s head like Trump is A-One in my book.

6. Eskyman
    Posted July 18, 2018 at 11:42 am |

Trump’s my man because he’s the only one playing the game that isn’t cheating. He calls it like it is; the Democraps and their lackeys don’t like that at all, and they purely hate that he’s winning, while I’m just loving it!

This whole thing reminds me of the opening of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, though it’s not an exact fit- but I see Trump sitting there as Sundance. This is how that went down, if you don’t recall:

7. DougM (μολὼν λαβέ)
    Posted July 18, 2018 at 1:23 pm |

^ Yeah, I like a good documentary, too.

As for Trump, y’all will remember that during the campaign, I said Yeah, I’ll vote for ‘im; but I don’t trust ‘im. I thought he might go all RINO/Prog on us.
    Wellp, reckon I’ve seen enough to change my way of thinking,
    and he’s probably one of the few in that there swamp that I do trust… a bit.
    Well, enough to assume that there’s more goin’ on than we know.
    Probably enough to give ‘im the benefit of the doubt.

Trust but verify, to quote the Gipper.

8. Posted July 18, 2018 at 3:20 pm |

^I wuz wrong about Trump.
    I figured a best case scenario was he didn’t accomplish anything because everybody in the media and gov’t opposed him.
    Imagine my surprise at how much he’s accomplished.
    1990 Veeshir would not have believed it. 2018 Veeshir is having a hard enough time believing it.