It’s what proto-despots do

They’ve worked themselves into a lather,
and some of ‘em have been rehearsing street violence,
and one of these days, the psychopaths will go over the edge.

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.” — Hillary

_____
Story
Archives
Picked up by Pookie’s Toons

Posted October 9, 2018 at 8:05 pm |

Isn’t amazing how often Dems accuse conservatives of what the Dems are already doing; how often the Dems are projecting?

I’m absolutely convinced there is a physical pathology in their brains, a short circuit that arcs over, fries the logical part of their brains, stimulates infantile passions, and makes them absolutely paranoid about reality, much like vampires and the sight of a cross.

2. Jess
    Posted October 10, 2018 at 4:58 am |

When she’s gone, do you think they’ll place a statue somewhere? If so, I sure want to piss on it.

3. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted October 10, 2018 at 7:36 am |

They’ve lost using words and throwing poo.

Next up: hollering at and threatening old people.

Posted October 10, 2018 at 12:55 pm |

^Claire, I’d give my kingdom for 800 cops in riot gear and a huge supply of pepper spray and wrist ties. If the millennial punks want more government freebies – give it to them, in pepper spray and billy clubs, then arrest and charge them. It’s more than about time the millennial whiners, who’ve been given free reign and no real responsibilities up to now in their useless lives, felt some consequences.

5. Steve
    Posted October 10, 2018 at 2:38 pm |

Claire and DNQDG- after the recognition of their lack of responsibilities, the free tear gas and pepper spray, after they personally collide with consequences, then we can award them with Participation Trophies!

6. Thunderbottom
    Posted October 10, 2018 at 6:08 pm |

^2., Jess: If a statue of her were to be erected, I’d spread bird food all around it and wait for the pigeons and Canada geese.

^4., Dick NQDWG, and 5., Steve: I’d like to see cops responding with water cannons,, tasers and shotguns loaded with beanbag rounds and salt.

7. rickn8or
    Posted October 11, 2018 at 10:10 am |

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.” — Hillary

I do believe this is the first time Felonia VonPantsuit and I have ever agreed on anything.

8. rickn8or
    Posted October 11, 2018 at 10:12 am |

When I got out of the Navy, I swore I was never standing in line again. In this case, I’d be tempted to break that oath.

Now if she’d just cooperate and die so a memorial statue could be erected…

Posted October 11, 2018 at 11:00 am |

They still don’t understand that their resistance produces heat with little light.

And the rest of the country has reached their capacity to tolerate it.