more running bull

Not sure why bein’ a run-of-the-mill whitey is such an empty thing to her.
After all, DNA doesn’t carry guilt or virtue genes;
and it’s not like you can take credit for it, anyway.

Yes, dear, you’re unique, just like everybody else (twins, clones, etc. notwithstanding).
Not good enough for a narcissist, though. Nope, gotta be more unique than anybody else.
Well, either that or a member of a cool-kids’ group.
_____
Story
Cultural ref
[Full disclosure*: I am officially the whitest guy I know — DNA ancestry has zero, zip, nada outside Brit Isles & NW Europe… and below-average Neanderthal. No wonder I sunburn crossing the street. To my ancestors, a dark complexion meant co-eds returning from Spring Break. Plus I'm a solvent straight male so, alas, I'm unable to claim any intersectional victimhood whatsoever. Wait, mebbe not being able to claim victimhood is really a kind of victimhood. Must be a support group for that… I mean besides a country club.]
* All true. Merely included to ride the joke a bit further
Archives

Previously, on KisP bogsidebunny comment

1/1024th POTUS *bwahahahahahahaaaaaa*cough*
Now, that… that would’a been a great post title

1. jlw
    Posted October 16, 2018 at 9:47 am |

‘Lindsey Graham: I’m Taking A DNA Test To See If I’m More Native American Than Elizabeth Warren’

ROFLMAO

2. SpectreRider
    Posted October 16, 2018 at 9:58 am |

Solvent straight male?

Did youmean cisgender?

Posted October 16, 2018 at 10:06 am |

Native American, in the usual sense? Cherokee?
    Bwaahaahaaa. More likely 1/1024 Inca or Aztec, given the scarce comparative data used.

She never used the term “part” Cherokee or native American either when she scammed a university to grab a preference quota job.
    Notice too, she declined to use the kit the Repub running against her gave her from Ancestry, but instead went to a “private” source, so nobody would know if the results were not to her liking.

She’s no better than a common lying thief.

BTW, Doug, you just wrote my description in your full disclosure.. Good job of channeling my ancestors.

4. Jess
    Posted October 16, 2018 at 10:51 am |

Hear that sound? That’s the sound of thousands of Democrat’s heads exploding.

5. DougM (μολὼν λαβέ)
    Posted October 16, 2018 at 11:36 am |

SpectreRider ^2
    I most certainly did not.
    Suppose that means I’ll be dragged off to a re-education camp soon.
    *heh*
    Nice thing about bein’ retired is that I don’t have to answer to any HR-department SJW dweeb.

6. Drew458
    Posted October 16, 2018 at 6:12 pm |

Yeah, me too. I’m about as “cauc” as cauc can be. Hell, I’m not even ethnic. My ancestors have been over here so long we don’t have a single Old Country tradition left. No special words, no special holidays, no special food. Zip. We’re Americans, and have been so since at least 130 years before there was an America. My most radical DNA indicator may be that great grandpa married a girl of Swedish descent who was merely 5th generation American.

7. OldFert
    Posted October 16, 2018 at 6:55 pm |

If I have any American Indian DNA, one of ‘em must’ve jumped ship in Naples, Italy, prior to 1890.

8. bogsidebunny
    Posted October 17, 2018 at 10:20 am |

Cowabunga!

Maybe her father was Chief Thunderthud on the Howdy Doody show and her mother was Clarabell the clown. After all she’s definitely proven she’s a clown who professes to be part injun.

9. DougM (μολὼν λαβέ)
    Posted October 17, 2018 at 11:12 am |

^ Y’mean Princess Summerfall Winterspring?
    (see: UPDATE)