It’s all fun and games…

…until somebody gets shot in the face

Offhand, I’d say that the Carlsons have pretty good evidence, now, for a
“I feared for my life and my family’s lives in defense of my domicile” defense.
The local cops need to unambiguously crush this behavior immediately,
before somebody else does.
_____
Story
Archives
Picked up by Pookie’s Toons

UPDATE: DC police investigating
UPDATE: James Woods weighs in with both barrels

1. Jess
    Posted November 8, 2018 at 1:31 pm |

If we had a media, Antifa would be in its crosshairs, the police would be pounded for their inability to stop such behavior.

I think Carlson has a good law suit, although I think that’s a poor excuse for just unloading on the entire mob with 00 buck.

2. OldFert
    Posted November 8, 2018 at 2:18 pm |

All I could find about the police response was that when they arrived there were 20 people present. No comment about whether they arrested, detained, or even questioned any present.

What kind of crap is this?

3. Veeshir
    Posted November 8, 2018 at 7:53 pm |

No arrests. Police are ‘investigating’.
    I assume arrests will be forthcoming.
    Of Carlson and his wife for child endangerment for Raising Children While Not Being Leftists and Aggravated Whiteness.
    They don’t have that (D) after their names so they can’t expect to be protected by the law after all.

4. Posted November 8, 2018 at 11:53 pm |

Don’t hold your breath expecting the local cops to take action to discourage this behavior. Back in 2010 the DC police not only did nothing to stop 14 busloads of SEIU protestors from descending on a bank official’s private residence and terrorizing his 14-year-old son, they actually provided police escort. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2010/05/26/dc-bank-protest-so-seiu-now-owns-the-cops-too/

5. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted November 9, 2018 at 8:38 am |

Remember:

The People tell the police what the limits are.
    It’s a local thing.
    Call your local police official and ask what he’s been told. Tell him what you think.

6. MAJMike
    Posted November 9, 2018 at 2:19 pm |

In Texas, we would call that a target-rich environment.

7. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted November 9, 2018 at 3:07 pm |

UPDATE: DC police investigating

That’s one of your best jokes ever, Doug.