Missed a good opportunity to shut up

Nuking one’s countrymen for refusing
to submit to tyranny is not an option
created by a healthy mind

_____
Story-1 (Eric “Nukem” Salwell)
Story-2 (Dana Loesch)
Cultural ref (Gen Jack Ripper in Dr Strangelove)
Archives
Picked up by Pookie’s Toons

A none-too-subtle hint from Trump.
Perhaps he’s hinting that he’ll look the other way a bit, if citizens and/or militias have to go all vigilante on AntiFa’s asses.
Let’s call ‘em, oh, I dunno, howzabout Minutemen?

WA sanctuary city

1. Veeshir
    Posted November 16, 2018 at 11:54 pm |

That’s what they think of us.
    And that’s why we have a second amendment.
    I do wonder how much of the military would follow orders orders to fight to disarm us and how much would fight those who did.
    I’d like to think the vast majority would happily change the nuke coordinates to DC and maybe a couple to NYC and LA with a small one at Atlanta with CNN’s name on it.

2. Posted November 17, 2018 at 6:16 am |

It appears that Rep. Swalwell has dismissed that concern about political or federal thuggery…..

Rep. Eric Swalwell @RepSwalwell
    16h
    Replying to @Rambobiggs
    Don’t be so dramatic. You claiming you need a gun to protect yourself against the government is ludicrous. But you seem like a reasonable person. If an assault weapons ban happens, I’m sure you’ll follow law.

3. MikeAZ
    Posted November 17, 2018 at 6:23 am |

Friends, a simple reminder: National Ammo Day is November 19th. We ask that you consider purchasing 100 rounds of ammunition that day (or a 500-rould brick of .22LR,) so we can put 1 BILLION rounds of legal ammunition into the hands of law-abiding citizens in one day.

Mr. Swalwell, please take note.

4. Bruce
    Posted November 17, 2018 at 10:11 pm |

That mongrel, Swallowell, is obviously a HUGE fan of “retrospective abortion”; probably gets the rocks off over “pre-emptive euthanasia”, as well..

5. rickn8or
    Posted November 18, 2018 at 10:08 am |

MikeAZ, put my order in last night for 250 rounds of carry ammo. I expect it to be processed on Monday, so I’m good.

6. MikeAZ
    Posted November 19, 2018 at 7:20 am |

rickn8or: posted on FazeBook this morning a reminder that today (Monday) is National Ammo Day. It disappeared.

Posted a follow-up about 45 minutes later. It seems to also have disappeared.

I am not a screaming zealot. I make no threats or harangues. For the past couple weeks, from time to time, I have posted that National Ammo Day was coming and explaining what I knew to be the purpose and reason for it.

So now, am I being silenced? Am I an Enemy of the State? Do I risk being “disappeared” by FazeBook’s A.I. minions?

I feel so special!