The real world of Wiccanda

Yeah, okay,
perhaps that’s a little insensitive to witches, but I won’t just take their word for it.
Let’s use the AGW-era scientific method. There are ways of telling whether they are a witch.
_____
Story
Title cultural ref (Wakanda)
Archives

UPDATE: Wakanadaahahahahaha

1. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted December 17, 2018 at 9:31 pm |

Look at ME. Look at ME. Look at MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Yer right, Doug – burning at the stake is just what’s needed for all these freak shows.

2. DougM (a 20th-Century guy)
    Posted December 17, 2018 at 9:57 pm |

^ Nah, the icky burney-stakey things are more in their philosophies.
    I’m more in favor of exile to a foreign shxthole which they think is closer to their ideals.

Always ready to welcome a brother/sister American back into the fold after their head’s screwed-on straight.

3. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted December 17, 2018 at 10:03 pm |

As a recovering Wiccan *I* take umbrage at the umbrage.
    ( I was excommunicated because ” a vote for Bush is a knife in the heart of The Goddess” I was once told…)

4. DougM (a 20th-Century guy)
    Posted December 18, 2018 at 12:21 pm |

^ Yeah, had to dance around with this one a little bit,
    so’s not to get disinherited, here.

As always,
    the offended are welcome to take a swing at me.
    [takes glasses off, closes eyes, sticks chin out]
    *tick*tick*tick*tick*tick*
    [opens one eye, sighs with relief, puts glasses back on]

5. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted December 18, 2018 at 7:33 pm |

re update: fucking hilarious. You’d think they’d be more offended by the awful tacky sweater and be GLAD it’s some white dude wearing it. I’m sure none of these aggrievers even entertained the notion that maybe they couldn’t get a black dude to model one.

6. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted December 18, 2018 at 7:36 pm |

“maybe he identifies as a black guy” LOLOL!
    —some JArgh

7. DougM (a 20th-Century guy)
    Posted December 18, 2018 at 8:07 pm |

^ ^^
    Wakanda thinking is that?

Wakanda fool am I?
    (What? Yeah, me, too. I thought it was gonna be funny; but he’s really kind’a, like, you know… good.)

8. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted December 18, 2018 at 9:10 pm |

^ We went to some divey Asian restaurant lounge with karaoke in P’land once and a heavily accented dude sang ” Lady”. Yes, it was just as you’re hearing in your head right now :)

9. DougM (a 20th-Century guy)
    Posted December 18, 2018 at 11:07 pm |

^ Gonna get me a job next year as a mall Satan