History is icky

…and logic is tricky

Sure, kick the invaders out.
A wall might help, too.
_____
Story (not helping)
Archives

Revised the cartoons
Also, *heheeeee*

1. Posted January 23, 2019 at 4:42 am |

Let’s talk about “coincidences”, shall we?

-Like the coincidence that this group of MAGA hat wearing pro-life white teenagers runs into a group of black men and an American Indian (roll cameras)
    -Like the coincidence that the morning after Benghazi, it was a black woman that showed up at the Sunday morning news shows to explain
    -Like the coincidence that the key figure in the Florida school shooting asking for gun confiscation was a teenage Hispanic girl
    -Like the coincidence that the two most vocal, most filmed accusers of Trump racism are an 80 year old black Congresswoman from California and a 29 year old Hispanic Congresswoman from New York

2. Drew458
    Posted January 23, 2019 at 6:56 am |

I’ve had my fill of this damn redskin BS. All of them, together, barely got past the stone age in cultural development. They killed each other to extinction for thousands of years. The high point of all their cultures was that psychotic Aztec bunch that glorified human sacrifice on a factory production scale; savages in league with the devil. The rest of them lived hand to mouth on the edge of starvation for most of their miserable filthy squalid lives. Good riddance to bad rubbish, and anyone who automatically gives them the moral high ground because they wear a feather in their greasy hair is a fool. A large part of those of them alive today are uneducated drunkards and deadbeats, living like rats on the “rez”, refusing to integrate into the rest of the nation’s culture because that would mean giving up their poorly remembered heathen ways. To Hell with all of ‘em.

Posted January 23, 2019 at 7:53 am |

^What Drew said.

4. DougM (a 20th-Century guy)
    Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:55 am |

^^ ^
    I almost kiboshed those comments,
    but I said years ago that I’d only kibosh the N-word.

Sometimes, y’gotta think a little more and slander an ethnicity a little less. Neither they nor us are scalp-hunters, savages, or invaders. Those were other people at another time. Most of us learned lessons from that.

Inheriting virtue and guilt is a vile concept, and you’re doin’ almost exactly the same thing that this little pack of jackasses do.

Posted January 23, 2019 at 1:58 pm |

My response was to the attitude from too many, at least the ones that make the news, native american “activists” *spit* that we euro-Americans are invaders and have no right to be here.
    FWIW, a bunch of people I worked with for decades were Pamunkey and Mattaponi indians, and I never heard any of that bilge from them.
    I’m sick of having me and my heritage trashed by “what do you have for me today/I’m offended” so-called minorities who use their heritage to cadge free stuff from productive people while we whites are not allowed to discuss the skeletons in their closet. I’ll never bring it up unless one of them gets in my face, either literally or via media. Otherwise, I’m go-along, get-along with anybody who makes an effort to pull their weight and leaves me alone.

6. AZHolmes
    Posted January 23, 2019 at 4:22 pm |

So, I’m curious. If they didn’t have borders before “we” got here, then “we” didn’t cross any borders. Can you still call it an invasion, then?

7. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:12 pm |

Call me a racist if you want to – I cannot bring myself to care. I saw the buried remains of displaced Indian nations as child. The basic lesson of what migrants do to native populations wasn’t lost on me.

RTWT