Socialist puppies marking their territory…

… by goin’ around pissin’ on everything
and barking louder than anybody else

~ story ~

Gonna be interesting when the angry Democrat pack of scarred-up,
snaggletoothed, mangy old curs finally get fed up with these pups

_____
Story-1
Story-2
Cultural ref
Historical ref

Who’s the Boss?

Posted February 24, 2019 at 5:21 pm |

Alexample Pistachio-Cortex says:
    “…then come up with your own ambitious, on-scale proposal to address the global climate crisis.”

Whelp, she asked for it. Here’s my plan:
    Shut yer big gaping yap ya fucking airhead. Your blabbering puts out more CO2 and heat than all the diesel buses in NYC.
    And the same goes for yer blithering America-hating muzzie buddies too.

2. Posted February 24, 2019 at 6:05 pm |

If she told me she was the boss, I’d tell her she was grounded and to go to her room.

3. MikeAZ
    Posted February 25, 2019 at 6:12 am |

I am loving this! Every day, another Dem announces for President. Each says they have the answers and the others are wrong. More and more come up with pie-in-the-sky solutions to non-existent problems, demanding that we turn over out money and lives to them.

I have waited so long to watch them self-destruct. This is classic!

4. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted February 26, 2019 at 10:06 am |

Can I buy it on Amazon?

5. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted February 26, 2019 at 11:01 am |

At first I thot this AOC was a Straw[Wo]man put up by the CircleDs
    [to move the Overton Window commie-ward?]
    [to cover up/make up for treating Bernie bad?]
    Soon they’ll implode her and be done.

How did this noob get such plum committee assignments??!?

Now, maybe, I ask is she the vanguard of another power faction? OR…

*something* just ain’t right here.

6. DougM (a 20th-Century guy)
    Posted February 26, 2019 at 1:19 pm |

^4 *snick* Amazon
    Dammmmiiiiiitttt !!!!!

Ah well, mebbe I’ll steal Missy’s joke later.

7. drew458
    Posted February 27, 2019 at 5:52 pm |

I like how your changes to her outfit more accurately reflect reality. Gravity is a bitch, hey Sandy?

8. DougM (a 20th-Century guy)
    Posted February 27, 2019 at 6:47 pm |

^ Ahhh, drew gets my jokes.
    Yeah, the original’s bodice of a 16-yo gymnast cracked me up,
    so I over-corrected; but the average of the two is prob’ly close to reality.

9. drew458
    Posted February 27, 2019 at 8:24 pm |

No, you didn’t over-correct at all. Watch that college dance video more carefully.

10. rickn8or
    Posted February 28, 2019 at 9:38 am |

I like dick, not quite dead white guy’s plan; let’s go with it.

11. OldFert
    Posted February 28, 2019 at 7:07 pm |

^8 DougM — Looks like her chest is a 38 Long (credit to Joan Rivers or Phyllis Diller, can’t remember).