Innocents get capital punishment

That’s some sick shxt, right there

Reckon they consider infanticide some
kind of final solution to the forced evolution of collectivism-compatible mankind.

I can deal with a rational debate defining when abortion legally becomes homicide (conception, x-weeks, heartbeat, birth, etc.), but I’ll be damned
if I’ll entertain any concept that permits the execution of a living innocent human being as a form of birth/population control or eugenics!
(see: Margaret Sanger)

How long after birth can one wait to decide?
How many breaths does a baby get?
Will abortion up to a certain age eventually apply?

Despicable subhumans need to face the depth of their depravity.

Of course, I’m a guy, so my opinion prob’ly doesn’t count for squat to these… people.

So pissed-off when posting this that I forgot to make a point or two:
Once a baby leaves the mother’s body, there can be no argument that killing that child is a matter of the mother’s health.
It’s not abortion, anymore, it’s infanticide.
And how does it further “women’s health,” generally, when this murder victim is a girl?

The long game.

1. Veeshir
    Posted February 25, 2019 at 7:54 pm |

How can they justify that?
    Trick question! They don’t have to justify it. Our fine media betters will ignore, lie about and/or obfuscate the issue.

Posted February 25, 2019 at 8:26 pm |

Well, if I read Schumer’s specious words correctly, it’s not too late to abort him.
    Scum.
    And Murkie Murkowski, cowardly cnut, didn’t vote. I hope something lops off her finger while it’s wagging in the wind.

3. MikeAZ
    Posted February 26, 2019 at 7:00 am |

I fear there is a reckoning coming, and when it does, it will be fierce. What did we do, when did precious Human Life become as disposable as a used tissue? There are so many options that will prevent pregnancies, so many options to deal with the unwanted pregnancies. Medical advances are progressing every day to insure that pre-term babies will survive and prosper. My granddaughter was born a “super-preemie” at 22 weeks; she is now a beautiful 22 year-old young lady. I can’t imagine what my family’s lives would be like without her.

4. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted February 26, 2019 at 10:01 am |

How long after birth can one wait to decide?

so…. this means we get to shoot these individuals?

5. neal
    Posted February 26, 2019 at 1:46 pm |

So if the doctor kills me by mistake that is malpractice but if on purpose everything OK?

Even if that creates a market?

My twin sister was a botched abortion.
    I do not think either of us trusts the system so much.

Smells like lawyers. And feral children that want to live.
    Sorry, gets my dander up. They shoot horses, don’t they?

Posted February 26, 2019 at 4:46 pm |

^neal – here’s a horse for ya to start with.

7. Posted February 27, 2019 at 1:22 pm |

They will move abortion up to age 30 if it fits their agenda.

Posted February 28, 2019 at 10:01 am |

Doug said “…. there can be no argument that killing that child is a matter of the mother’s health.”
    Here in Virginia, the author of our infanticide bill argued exactly that. She had a weasel words argument in her botched abortion infanticide proposal that killing the baby was necessary to avoid “…mental stress [mental health] of the mother…”.
    Translation: Yeah, I shouldna let that guy boink me without a rubber, and that kid is going to be sooo much work, and sooo expensive, and take sooo much time out of my social life [translation: boinking lots more guys]

9. max
    Posted March 2, 2019 at 11:56 am |

^ Great observations, Dick!