Lucky she still found time to get laid

Arrogance, selfishness, short-term thinking, warped morality — the perfect camp guard.
And, yeah, I think her stated reason is total BS!

(What? Yeah, kid prob’ly would’a ended up bein’ just as inconsequential as his Mom.)
_____
Story (Rose McGowan)
Cultural ref (John Connor)
Note: I’m not just doin’ wimmin, here. Heck, if a guy said this, I’d throw poop at him, too.

1. MikeAZ
    Posted March 3, 2019 at 6:12 am |

Okay, so who in hell is Rose McGowan, and what exactly has she (I assume it’s a she,) done/is she doing to change the world?

And will anyone notice?

What if her mamma decided SHE wanted to change the world when SHE was pregnant?

Didja ever think about THAT, Rose? (I was going to add “ya skank,” but that would have been excessive.)

2. Jess
    Posted March 3, 2019 at 8:00 am |

Sometimes, it’s best to realize there are many that are badly in need of a lobotomy.

3. Drew458
    Posted March 3, 2019 at 10:51 am |

Was Harvey the father? Or that freak Marilyn Manson?

Who cares. This is all BS. She got an abortion because she didn’t want to mess up her hot little body and was busy making millions based on her looks. Funny how we never heard a peep out of her about anything until after her Sell By date was passed and the high paying acting jobs stopped coming her way. She obviously has always been a loonie, but kept most of it under wraps for a long time while the cash cow could still be milked.

4. rickn8or
    Posted March 3, 2019 at 11:36 am |

Or worse, she would have had the kid and raised it gender-fluid.

5. Thunderbottom
    Posted March 3, 2019 at 4:30 pm |

Rose McGowan: “I realized I could not bring a child into my world and simultaneously change the world…” Well, you could have changed the world instead of having sex if “changing the world” was so darned important to you – priorities, madam, priorities! Or, you could have raised that child you aborted to change the world (the old “another Jefferson-Einstein-John Connor” argument).

Posted March 3, 2019 at 5:36 pm |

The only way she’s “changed the world” is she took a life with a future out of it.
    Selfish, arrogant, hypocritical cnut.
    The irony, which people like her can’t see, is that she and her fellow travelers are the same ones who’d probably protest a death sentence for a mass murderer as cruel and unusual punishment.