Beto’n it

_____
Story-1 (Jonestown analogy)
Story-2 (bad boy)
Skeletons-in-closet ref: If he did the DWI-leaving-the-scene-of-an-accident thing,
reckon there are more youthful indiscretions that the Left now consider in-play.

I hope he scraped the dog poo off his shoes first

Which reminds me

That boy ain’t right

1. jlw
    Posted March 14, 2019 at 4:37 pm |

“…the DWI-leaving-the-scene-of-an-accident thing…”

shoot, that won’t even get him a seat at the kiddies table at the Kennedy compound

2. Thunderbottom
    Posted March 14, 2019 at 5:26 pm |

I dunno ’bout the “Kennedy looks” – looks more like a “Gomer Pyle” kinda fella to me.

3. jlw
    Posted March 14, 2019 at 5:57 pm |

which reminds me of kerry in a nasa bunny suit

4. DougM (a 20th-Century guy)
    Posted March 14, 2019 at 7:03 pm |

^ *heh*
    Yeah, but I had to pick just one,
    and Dukakis was just all-around funnier.

5. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted March 14, 2019 at 7:30 pm |

Never seen this dolt speak, no idea what he’s like in person.

But ever since that rat-bastard sonofabitch Trudeau the Elder, I’ve had an automatic black mark go against anyone described as having “charisma”.

To me, that word is synonymous with “artificial”.

6. Veeshir
    Posted March 15, 2019 at 1:34 am |

I don’t get why anyone should be excited about his running.
    Didn’t we already decide we didn’t like John Edwards?

7. MikeAZ
    Posted March 15, 2019 at 6:13 am |

I know it’s already been said, but WHAT’S WITH HIS HANDS???

If he had gone through Catholic school, the nuns would have broke him of his bad habits, double-quick. STAND STILL! (WHACK!) HANDS AT YOUR SIDE! (WHACK!)

Still, if I ever needed a President who was good at mixing martinis, he’d get my vote.

8. sortah
    Posted March 15, 2019 at 6:39 am |

Wow. He’s just a little taller than a stack of to-go cups. Putting your feet on a lunch counter is as disrespectful as putting them on the desk in the oval office. Oh, shit. Another narcissist.

9. Jess
    Posted March 15, 2019 at 7:00 am |

It’s reported he was once in a band. I imagine the band sucked, just like him.

Posted March 15, 2019 at 7:55 am |

Heard him speak for the first time the other day. At first, I thought I was listening to a 14 year old running for class treasurer.
    “John Edwards, Jr”. with an added in Obama mouth (just watch him and you’ll see Buraq’s mannerisms) and that about sums him up.
    And that asshole should be fined for getting his dirty shoes on my lunch counter.

11. rickn8or
    Posted March 15, 2019 at 8:53 am |

“Kennedy-esque”? “Gomer Pyle”

I’m going with “Butthead”

12. neal
    Posted March 15, 2019 at 12:51 pm |

Beto is the new Cato.
    Or Manson, I keep getting them confused.

13. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted March 15, 2019 at 5:15 pm |

ya mean ol’ TightTrucks Beto?

14. Dave
    Posted March 16, 2019 at 7:52 am |

^ “Skate Board Veterans For Truth” Ha!

15. rickn8or
    Posted March 16, 2019 at 10:57 am |

I say Robert Francis O’Rourke is the male Paris Hilton.

Change my mind.

16. Posted March 18, 2019 at 9:46 pm |

Y’all have no idea how bad this vapid excuse for a beta male really is.

His “speeches” are naught but random liberal talking point word salad, delivered by means of high-pressure bullshit hose.

Y’all remember the Corporate-Speak “Buzzword Bingo” thing?

Beto would run off the Lib-Speak Bingo, every thirty seconds. Some blue-haired man-hating harridan of a Planned Murderhood staffer, would scream “BETO!” and the game would have to start over again and again.

Still, he’s dangerous. That pose of him on various bars and lunch counters?

Beer Hall Putch.

Only thing he’s lacking is the Horst Wessel song, and the band is tuning up for that one, too.

Jim