That’s just in the movies, Joe

_____
Story
Historical ref

I’ll just slide Swalwell in here, too, if I may
_____
Story

Okay, as long as I’m at it, one more
_____
Picked up by Pookie’s Toons

1. jlw
    Posted June 18, 2019 at 10:29 am |

the numbers vary, but i find estimates of 357-600 million non-DNA activated guns in private hands. you know that if the DNA rule was to pass, the passers would deem them illegal and (try) to confiscate them. then the remaining Amendments would fall, those not already being ignored (like IX, X and increasingly IV).

when it comes to Joe, i’m gonna vote “NO”

2. Posted June 18, 2019 at 12:45 pm |

^jlw

Good stuff.

You mentioned “(try) to confiscate them” – I’m curious, how long of a list of volunteers will there be to go house to house, farm to farm, ranch to ranch in outstate North Dakota and take those thar pesky guns away from the NoDak people? I dunno – maybe some Antifa types would volunteer to come in from Portland, Oregon – I’d pay big bucks for that video.

3. jlw
    Posted June 18, 2019 at 1:39 pm |

i’m curious if the 200 round limit is per purchase, per month, per lifetime?

can i buy 200 rounds from each vendor in town every day of the year?

do i have to turn in my brass in order to prove that i’m not hoarding?

does a .44 count the same as two .22s?

4. MikeAZ
    Posted June 18, 2019 at 2:10 pm |

No. Just plain no.

No, I’m not going to get myself a Sniffer Biden DNA gun.

No, I’m not going to limit myself in any way to any amount of ammo whether it’s per gun, per caliber, by the week or month or year, or cached in assorted hiding places.

Just no.

Posted June 18, 2019 at 2:25 pm |

Yannow, if states and the Feds got serious about lowering the ~40,000 annual traffic deaths here in the USA by requiring a SERIOUS driving school and a meaningful, rigorous driving test in order to issue a driver’s license, then I might believe the gummint was actually concerned about doing good; but most states’ tests, including where I live, consist of ten easy multiple choice questions and a leisurely drive around one city block to qualify. Until then, any laws about firearms or ammo are just a poorly disguised gun grab so the gummint can go full Venezuela without fear of serious; i.e., lethal, opposition.
    Fuggemall.

6. Veeshir
    Posted June 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm |

^Swimming pools kill more kids than Dems….. well almost as many, and yet we don’t hear about ‘sensible pool laws’ either.

7. Dave
    Posted June 19, 2019 at 5:34 pm |

I check this every Monday morning to see how gun control really works

Father’s Day Weekend In Chicago

Happy Father’s Day. In recent years, this weekend has been a total shitshow, however this year’s cool temps and precipitation helped keep the children in line.

Final Stupidity Tally: 8 killed, 24 wounded
    2018 weekend tally: 12 killed, 46 wounded
    2017 weekend tally: 14 killed, 55 wounded
    2016 weekend tally: 13 killed, 46 wounded
    2015 weekend tally: 7 killed, 32 wounded
    2014 weekend tally: 6 killed, 24 wounded

Posted June 19, 2019 at 9:10 pm |

^Dave – send a link to that to every Dem in Congress. And a full copy to Southside Buraq, wherever he’s mooching hiding in Europe.

9. MikeAZ
    Posted June 20, 2019 at 5:52 am |

^Dave: What a magnificent contribution to the mix. Would like to see a similar “labor of love” for Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, Cleveland, Oakland, any city where the Dems have been in benevolent control for more than five years.

10. Fawkes News (Don't Nuke Me Bro)
    Posted June 20, 2019 at 10:27 am |

Careful, or Swalwell will nuke you.

11. DougM (speak three names)
    Posted June 20, 2019 at 11:18 am |

^ *heh*
    Yeah, but he’s about the last guy I expect to be elected CinC with access to nukes, especially if he keeps this shxt up

Good to hear from ol’ Fawkes again!