Show us how it’s done

(What? You mean the part where Trump forced the Dem-libs back into defending the Dem-wackos they just tried to distance themselves from?)
_____
Note: the first three panels are not accurate quotations.
The fourth panel is the usual fake-but-accurate fun.
Story (Don Surber)
#1 picked up by Pookie’s Toons

1. Max
    Posted July 14, 2019 at 10:08 pm |

Yep, she needs to go home, then tell us how that all worked out.

2. DougM (speak three names)
    Posted July 14, 2019 at 10:43 pm |

^ Yeah, that’s kind’a my question set for cultists, too:
    What’s your best example?
    Why did you come back to sucky America?

Hold on… BRB
    (that arced a cartoon synapse)

3. Jess
    Posted July 15, 2019 at 5:02 am |

I’ve thought the same for a long time. It’s refreshing for Trump to tweet my thoughts, but if I was President, I wouldn’t have asked her to leave. She would have been on the first military flight headed in that direction.

4. Posted July 15, 2019 at 9:36 am |

It’s about time someone, anyone put this into clear focus. I read it very simply as “get your America hating asses out of here if you don’t like it!” Nothing racist. Nothing other than voicing what is on the minds of clear thinking Americans. At least Trump has the balls to call these cretins out, political correctness and the hate from the left be damned. Major kudos!!

5. Veeshir
    Posted July 15, 2019 at 11:27 am |

^&^^Our fine betters all had the vapors over what he said but normal Americans loved it.
    “Finally! Someone said what needed to be said.”

And today Lyndsey Graham piled on with ‘they’re Anti-American commies’.

Refreshingly funny.

6. Posted July 15, 2019 at 2:05 pm |

I don’t want her to leave because of her black skin.

I want her to leave because:

* She wants to kill me because I’m a Christian, not a Muslim
    * She wants to turn this country into a Communist shithole
    * She wants to kill my friends because they are Jewish, not Muslim
    * And finally, she just doesn’t seem very happy here and I hate f*cking whiners

7. DougM (speak three names)
    Posted July 15, 2019 at 3:03 pm |

^ Glad you popped in, ol’ son.
    Almost forgot to credit you in the post above.

8. OldFert
    Posted July 15, 2019 at 4:04 pm |

Wow. I just realized Congresscritter Omar was in 2001 A Space Odyssey. I didn’t realize she was that old

9. Posted July 15, 2019 at 4:10 pm |

^7 Doug

Great stuff Doug – i foresee a plethora of material for the next 18 months with these mutts in Congress.

Thanks for the hat tip above, sir.

10. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted July 16, 2019 at 8:54 am |

Lovin’ the Jihad Squad!

*shakes pompoms*

Can’t wait to see what NannyPeeloser cooks up to capture back the CircleD’s “credibility”

*munches popcorn*
    *shakes pompoms*

Posted July 17, 2019 at 7:49 am |

“Jihad Squad”

Perfect.

I will borrow that, if you don’t mind.