Ps dump

You know…
one of those days when I’m just playin’ in Missy’s sandbox here
without the footnotes for stories and cultural refs that you probably already know

_____
Jive Political ref
NYT’s USSR thing
#1 & #2 picked up by Pookie’s Toons
#3 picked up by Pookie’s Toons

1. TheBigHarry
    Posted July 17, 2019 at 2:08 pm |

Hahahahaha! Sometimes you just think funny things.

Cultural ref https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPo_xDj8FB0

2. DougM (speak three names)
    Posted July 17, 2019 at 2:38 pm |

^ Thanks!
    Bein’ retired without family obligations is kind’a like that clip,
    except that I ain’t whatchacall rich, just in the black; and
    except that I sip, at most, two fingers of an evening; and
    except that I’m about to hit the iHammock for a nap,
    sooo reckon I’m actually nothing like that clip.

Pretty close to my laugh, though.

3. TheBigHarry
    Posted July 17, 2019 at 2:58 pm |

Same here Doug, also, I don’t race cars (anymore), nor play tennis (not since my teens), nor fondle women (well, not often), but I do have my weekends off and I am my own boss.

Posted July 17, 2019 at 5:59 pm |

We can fix the “gender bias of the early space program.
    I know of four Congressional monkeys that should be the first to sit on top of a really big Roman candle going to Mars.
    If it blows up on the pad, they can be pioneering martyrs, and we might get some respite from their useless, ignorant and hateful prattle. If it gets there, they can still be pioneering martyrs, because its a one way trip. Think of the glory for wimyn they’ll acquire.

5. Posted July 18, 2019 at 8:48 am |

Binge watch Hank’s “From the Earth to the Moon”!

6. rickn8or
    Posted July 18, 2019 at 10:43 am |

d, nqdwg, could we also include my ex and a pair of jumper cables to try and repair the Mars Rover? She’d be perfect for the job because she loves starting shit.

Posted July 18, 2019 at 2:55 pm |

^It’s a long, boring ride to Mars. To qualify for the trip (we can’t tell them it’s probably going to explode on launch) she must speak multiculti Newspeak gibberish like the four prime candidates for heroic wimyn martyrdom.