the week begins

_____
Story (Johnson/Muller)
Story (puppy) White Puppy™ will be my new term for this kind of nonsense.
#1 & #2 picked up by Pookie’s Toons

1. jlw
    Posted July 22, 2019 at 4:56 pm |

if she had given a POC (puppy of color) they’d be up in arms screaming racist! and demanding reparations. how dare a white person OWN a POC!

2. Posted July 22, 2019 at 6:43 pm |

When Barack Obama got a black dog, I don’t recall criticism that he was being racist towards the 82 million brown people in this country.
    Shouldn’t he have gone for a chocolate lab in order to embrace Hispanics? Why was he a hater?

3. DougM (speak three names)
    Posted July 22, 2019 at 7:24 pm |

^ One could also make the case that getting a black dog was insensitive to his white mother, so nonsense.

Geeze, but these race-crazy psychos* make me wanna… did something.
    _____
    * Finding fault in a story about a puppy has to indicate some kind of mental problem

4. Veeshir
    Posted July 22, 2019 at 7:42 pm |

I’m surprised Trump didn’t tweet something about how it identifies as a cat or some equal nonsense to get the twits riled up.

5. Posted July 23, 2019 at 4:18 am |

Using leftist logic, you could say Arabella now owns a white slave! In 21st century America, that’s a good thing – right?

6. Drew458
    Posted July 23, 2019 at 5:48 am |

What, they didn’t name the dog “DeeTee”? The former Narcissist In Chief named the dog after his initials, BO. Unless the dog just smelled bad?

7. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted July 23, 2019 at 6:29 am |

^ “My dog has no nose.”

“How does he smell?”

“Awful!”

(Gawd, that joke is older than I am…)

8. sortah
    Posted July 23, 2019 at 7:39 am |

This stirring of the progs is becoming just too easy. The quality of the legislators being sent to dc has become “are you shittin’ me?” ignorant. From Guam Tipper to the Cowboy Hat Ho, there are more that are terminally stupid than any law of averages should allow. The voters represented by these morons should be ashamed, but they evidently have no shame. Call that racist, bitches.