ToDaZeD Quotes

From the mouths of boobs…

Obama’s Facebook Page 8/5/19:

But just as important, all of us have to send a clarion call and behave with the values of tolerance and diversity that should be the hallmark of our democracy. We should soundly reject language coming out of the mouths of any of our leaders that feeds a climate of fear and hatred or normalizes racist sentiments; leaders who demonize those who don’t look like us, or suggest that other people, including immigrants, threaten our way of life, or refer to other people as sub-human, or imply that America belongs to just one certain type of people. Such language isn’t new – it’s been at the root of most human tragedy throughout history, here in America and around the world. It is at the root of slavery and Jim Crow, the Holocaust, the genocide in Rwanda and ethnic cleansing in the Balkans. It has no place in our politics and our public life. And it’s time for the overwhelming majority of Americans of goodwill, of every race and faith and political party, to say as much – clearly and unequivocally.

So he’s sayin’ we don’t all have to take tests to find out how much Cherokee/Black/Viking/Jewish/Whatever blooood we have? Cuz that has always turned out so well…

but wait…

*cough*

1. Posted August 6, 2019 at 10:27 am |

Hey, what do I know? I’m just a typical white person.

2. Patricia
    Posted August 6, 2019 at 10:44 am |

Maybe he is writing to the “Squad” and the other Dems who are dissing him during the debates.

3. DougM (speak three names)
    Posted August 6, 2019 at 12:20 pm |

The “genocide in Rwanda” wasn’t genocide.
    Tutsis & Hutus are ethnically identical.
    The slaughter was economic, not ethnic.
    (See: French peasants guillotining French aristos)

4. DougM (speak three names)
    Posted August 6, 2019 at 1:32 pm |

More responses

Posted August 6, 2019 at 4:04 pm |

^^ It was and is also that age old problem, tribal warfare. Whether it’s Tutsi and Hutu, Iroquois and Algonquin, Sharks and Jets, Hatfields and McCoys, one offense begets retaliation begets another and a generations long blood feud simmers along and occasionally erupts into total war.
    In the Tutsi-Hutu case, economics was at the root of it, kinda like ranchers and farmers in our old west, but religion and who “owns” what territory are factors as well in tribal warfare. Control and power whether through a gun, religious rules,or ownership lead to wealth for those who hold the power.

Most Dems haven’t a clue about history or anything else factual and can only regurgitate their cliched script. What they do have right is that dividing their enemy through PC and diversity will yield the power and wealth they lust for.

6. MikeAZ
    Posted August 7, 2019 at 4:54 am |

Here it is, August, 2019. The elections aren’t for fifteen months yet.

and I am already so DAMN tired of the lies, the bullshit, the mis-information, the threats, the accusations, all that political campaign crap, that I am ready to scream! And they big push to get political advertising out on every possible media hasn’t even begun yet.

I already know who I’m going to vote for. Nothing anyone can do, nothing they might say, is going to change my mind. No one in the “(No) Class of 2020″ March of the Clowns is going to change my mind with their ludacris promises and money giveaways. I don’t base my vote on wild political promises or things that happen today or this week or this month. I vote based on what I’ve learned over all my years and things I’ve believed in for all my life.

I will soon turn off my TV and turn on my library. I will read books, I will take walks, and I will avoid political gatherings and activists. All I ask is to be left alone.

7. drew458
    Posted August 7, 2019 at 5:17 am |

MikeAZ, I agree 100%. It’s exhausting and frustrating. It’s meant to be, to wear you down, to brainwash you, and to perpetually shift the Overton window leftwards over horizon.

But if you don’t pay attention, and push back in every way you can all the time, it will get even worse. The latest “red flag” idea from DC is an example. Pure commie BS, fully supported by the President and a huge part of the “conservative” GOP electorate.

8. MikeAZ
    Posted August 7, 2019 at 1:11 pm |

in my world, red flag=black flag. I’ve done nothing wrong. I will not sit still waiting for an irate boss to denounce me ’cause I dissed him when he fired me. I will not allow a hell-bitch of a soon to be ex-spouse to file an unconfirmable report as to how I threatened to hurt her, her rat-spawn family, her evil lawyer, or any minority owner of a corner market.

I am not going to allow myself to be abused, to be robbed of my property, by some over-bearing government agent attempting to enforce some totally useless “feel good” gun law that was enacted, not because it might solve a problem, but because there’s elections coming and politicians need to DO SOMETHING!

At my age, each passing day brings me closer to the point where I will have nothing to lose by playing their silly-assed games by my rules.

Oh dear! that sounds like it might be red flag reportable. JUST KIDDING! No threats here! nope, I love EVERYBODY!

for now….