morning spew warning

The Emmy for best drama queen in an embarrassing on-air meltdown goes tooo…
(Watch this only while sitting. Srsly, the spin is dizzying)

What you didn’t see, there, was Pelosi in action, then storming out

Like a wise feller once said,
the one who stands up and leaves is prob’ly not the one in charge
Well, okay, mebbe not as wise as I thought (Lord of the Fleas comment #2)
Yes, this was posted almost entirely so I could use SondraK’s avatar gif

Bwahahahahahaha!

1. Posted October 17, 2019 at 2:13 pm |

I’m not seeing it – what shithead said.

2. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted October 17, 2019 at 3:39 pm |

Like a wise feller once said, the one who stands up and leaves is prob’ly not the one in charge

Not sure about this one, Doug. Another wise feller (think his name was Trump or sump’n) said that if you’re not willing to get up and walk away, you’re not really negotiating.

3. Merle
    Posted October 17, 2019 at 4:42 pm |

guess I must not see what libtards see…..

4. Blake
    Posted October 17, 2019 at 5:10 pm |

^Libs see Michelle O. as some sort of fashion goddess.

If you didn’t see it, as I didn’t, then you must not be a lib.

5. DougM (speak three names)
    Posted October 17, 2019 at 6:51 pm |

LotF 2^
    Gotcha.
    Update added

6. accipiterNW
    Posted October 17, 2019 at 7:15 pm |

Like a wise feller once said,
    the one who stands up and leaves flips off his opposition during negotiations (thinking of you, Obama) is prob’ly not the one in charge.

And Boehner walked out on debt negotiations, twice. I’m sure Larry had a medal crafted for Big John that night.

7. MikeAZ
    Posted October 18, 2019 at 6:09 am |

If they can come up with a picture of Witch Nancy playing the shrew, isn’t there a video of the meeting? Sure would like to see it if there is, just to see who was being the brat in this playgroup.

8. DougM (speak three names)
    Posted October 18, 2019 at 12:05 pm |

^ I’ll bet the brush-shaking gif is pretty durn close.
    (Of course, that’s in my world; but we’re pretty easily entertained, here)

9. rickn8or
    Posted October 18, 2019 at 1:35 pm |

Blake, maybe. But how many recent First Ladies were professional models in an earlier life?

And I’m pretty sure Saint Ronald walked away a time or two.

10. blake
    Posted October 18, 2019 at 2:09 pm |

^Michelle was constantly praised for her “toned arms” while wearing stuff that would embarrass homeless people.

Meanwhile, we have an actual stunning and accomplished First Lady in the White House and from the press? Crickets.

11. Claire
    Posted October 18, 2019 at 2:33 pm |

So what was the issue at hand? I got lost in all the hairbrush shaking…

12. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted October 18, 2019 at 7:50 pm |

It just occurred to me, looking at the pic on the right in Jan Brewer’s tweet – everyone at the table seems to have one of those triangular name-plates in front of him. Ya mean these doofi don’t know who everyone is?? DC ain’t THAT big…

13. Posted October 19, 2019 at 7:46 am |

It isn’t that you leave, it’s how you leave:

Right after a tirade, probably not in charge.
    Calmly, after making a cogent point, in charge.

14. DougM (speak three names)
    Posted October 19, 2019 at 1:05 pm |

^ Then there’s when you’re asked or forced to leave
    and through what.