Scalp taken

I wonder if alcohol was involved
in Hillary’s Russia accusation

Watch your six, Tulsi,
thar be dragons
_____
Story (Tulsi sez)
Story (witch)
#1 picked up by Pookie’s Toons

1. Blake
    Posted October 19, 2019 at 7:09 am |

Tulsi will be run out of the Democrat party.

If Gabbard would get rid of her anti-gun stance, she might actually make a decent legislator.

Heck, Kyrsten Sinema, who is, by most definitions, a bit odd, is saner than most democrats.

*Note: I admit, since they’re both D’s and politicians, they’re not to be trusted. But they both have said the right things at times.

2. Posted October 19, 2019 at 7:50 am |

^ Blake

Gotta agree with you there.

Hillary is removing the “moderates” from the campaign equation so Hillary can announce her candidacy on Christmas Day as the ONLY moderate choice and ONLY one who can beat Trump.

Gabbard is now taken care of – CHECK
    Biden is dead in the water – CHECK
    Klobuchar bomb to be dropped – PENDING

3. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted October 19, 2019 at 8:21 am |

Given how psychopaths are so naturally attracted to politics, I hold to my basic axiom of political candidates, namely: Anyone wishing to voluntarily run for elected office should be disqualified for that reason.

4. Posted October 19, 2019 at 8:47 am |

^3 LotF

Spot on!

I’ve always referred to it as the “Kickball Effect” in politics. The ranks of our politicians are filled with adults whose early childhood saw them rejected as the last kid chosen for kickball at recess. They carried that humiliation and it festered into resentment and it fully blossomed into an obsession of vengeance (this i often refer to as “Revenge of the Nerds”).

Look closely at all of those politicians who are the most radical, the most crazed, the most irrational and you will see the ones as kids who didn’t get picked for kickball, who didn’t have a date on prom night, who ate lunch in the cafeteria by themselves. Now they are in a position of power and more importantly than the millions of dollars in graft and the celebrity of being on tv, they get to stick it to all of us who wronged them.

I know, I know… I prolly have too much time on my hands. LOL

5. DougM (speak three names)
    Posted October 19, 2019 at 1:00 pm |

I delight in this incident, since Hillary qualified herself for a padded room with the “Russians” thing; and Gabbard was there with a wondrous, delightful, glorious turn of phrase in response.
    (I wonder how long they worked on that wording)
    Doesn’t matter. It was magnificent!

Dems are now looking at each other, thinking,
    “Wait, we can say that?

6. Blake
    Posted October 19, 2019 at 4:43 pm |

^Actually, the Dems know for certain that President Trump will.

And it will be glorious.

7. Dave
    Posted October 19, 2019 at 6:10 pm |

Don’t discard Tulsi Gabbard. There are millions of blue dogs out there who are looking for someone sane they can hang their hats on and they hate Hillary Clinton.
    And she checks all the boxes.

8. DougM (speak three names)
    Posted October 19, 2019 at 9:31 pm |

^ Yeah, David Duke backs ‘er.
    Not many candidates have the Klan in their corner.

9. rickn8or
    Posted October 20, 2019 at 9:44 am |

I’m with Holger, but I substitute Moochelle for The Voice of Reason in this particular Kabuki Theater.

Biden and Bernie were the comedy warm-up act for the Tulsi-Hillary Cage Death Match.

Miz Liz will tear her bottom out on Moar Taxes Reef.

And Robert Francis and the other single digiters will continue to float trial balloons until the nominating convention, at which Moochelle will be offered as The Woman That Can Save the Party.

In the meantime, we’ll be presented with ever more outrageous charges against Trump by the projecting Dems.

Should be interesting…

10. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted October 21, 2019 at 9:19 am |

Holger @4 – “Kickball Effect” 10+++++++++!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were I MzTulsi, I’d still not go jogging alone in Fort Marcy Park for a while. This is, after all, the “campaign” *cough*’person’*cough* that in$tigated the infamous P.P. Dossier.