Now, they call it Black-rifle Friday

_____
Story

1. TheBigHarry
    Posted December 2, 2019 at 2:57 pm |

Yes Sir, that is the Gun Shop. Happens every time a Democrat eyes the White House.

2. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted December 2, 2019 at 5:19 pm |

Black-Rifle Gun and Coffee Shop.

(Hey, a little free advertising never hurt…)

3. Posted December 2, 2019 at 5:57 pm |

Guns, like checks, are good. I need more of both.

4. DougM (not a first-hand witness, either)
    Posted December 2, 2019 at 8:48 pm |

LotF ^2
    I’ve been drinkin’ Black Rifle Coffee for a couple’a years now.
    Wish they did have a coffee shop around here.
    Mebbe a Narwhal Tusk Coffee shop

5. Veeshir
    Posted December 2, 2019 at 9:52 pm |

I’m sure all those people will be happy to turn those guns in when the Dems try to ban them.
    I’m waiting to see what happens in VA. That’s a well armed state.

6. blake
    Posted December 3, 2019 at 8:05 am |

^Veeshir, now that the VA legislature has gone completely communist, they are moving quickly to enact some extreme anti-gun bills.

VA may be the bellwether of the coming civil incivility.

Posted December 4, 2019 at 9:30 am |

^, ^^ So far, 30 Virginia county and town legislatures have voted and declared their county or city “2nd Amendment Sanctuary Counties” and vow they will not allow enforcement of Blackface-Make-The-Baby-Comfortable-While-We-Decide-To-Kill-It Governor Northam’s unconstitutional gun laws within their jurisdiction.
    More county declarations are in the works. This makes me hopeful, but I’m still worried about being made a felon by ex post facto laws.

8. blake
    Posted December 4, 2019 at 11:39 am |

^It’s always amazed me at how quickly that little part in the Constitution about ex post facto laws got tossed on the trashbin of history.

If I remember my history correctly, ex post facto laws were one of the grievances set forth by the colonists over 100 years ago!

9. DougM (not a first-hand witness, either)
    Posted December 4, 2019 at 7:04 pm |

^ My non-lawyer opinion:
    They can’t make it a crime for you to have owned/used stuff back when it was legal (ex post facto), but they can make it illegal for you to keep it now that it’s illegal. I think they have to insert a specific grandfather clause to make continued possession legal.

Dunno, but I ain’t chargin’ no $300/hr, neither