Outposts of resistance

More, please

_____
Story

1. Veeshir
    Posted December 7, 2019 at 2:49 pm |

So the next civil war has a good chance of starting where the last ended.
    Sort of apropos.
    I wonder if Appomatox is a 2nd Amendment sancuary county, just to make it more precise .

2. Veeshir
    Posted December 7, 2019 at 2:50 pm |

Meant to add, I have onea them thar flags. Got it at a DC tea party event.

Posted December 7, 2019 at 7:26 pm |

Cule-peppah will be heard from! Along with 30+ other Virginia counties so far, and a big protest is coming to the front of the Capitol 1 pm (1300) Monday.
    I only wish all these gun rights folks had showed up at the polls last month.
    I just heard the chairman of the Virginia Republican Party say 80% of Dem candidates’ funding for the 2019 campaign came from out of state. That just isn’t right; why the hell should Bloomberg (NY), Soros (NY) and Steyer (CA) get to vote in a Virginia election with their money?
    We need a law that says political funding must come only from registered voters residing in the jurisdiction of the office on the ballot.

4. rickn8or
    Posted December 8, 2019 at 9:49 am |

I agree, d,nqdwg, but I’m cynical enough to think it would only add a layer between Soros, et al and the Virginia Democrat mob.

Posted December 8, 2019 at 11:12 am |

^ I have no hope of that becoming reality, even with restrictions that would make the source transparent. Even Republicans are much too much in love with campaign donations. Only problem is the Dems are way better at it, in fact live for it; It’s like ‘Pubs come to battle with a .22 and the Dems come with howitzers.
    The Dems play for keeps, as in I want it all; the ‘Pubs play nice guys who are pleased they negotiated 1/8 of the pie.

6. rickn8or
    Posted December 9, 2019 at 10:52 am |

Cumulatively there are tens of millions of 9mm pistols in the hands of law-abiding Americans.^ Or as has been said, “Democrats want their agenda implemented. Republicans want everyone to like them.”

7. MikeAZ
    Posted December 10, 2019 at 9:21 am |

Minute Men? More like forty-five minutes to an hour, at my age, but I’m with ya!