How about “no”

I was in college in 1968
I remember the 1968 Democrat Convention
Don’t do 1968 again
Srsly, somebody could get hurt

Also in my experience, Commies like the jackass in the vid read Marx;
but they don’t know jack-squat about actual Commienism,
at least nothing that hasn’t been scrubbed by an apologist
into a factually challenged talking point.
I doubt if you’ll ever run across one who’s read Solzhenitsyn:
One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich or The Gulag Archipelago.
And don’t get me started on Maoist re-education camps.

Far’s I’m concerned, there are only two differences between Commies and Nazis:
Nazis had cooler uniforms; and
Nazis used gas chambers, while Commies used starvation and labor

Anyway, it’ll be entertaining to watch Bernie struggle with
whether or not to fire the true believers on his staff
every time they openly say what they really think
_____
Background (the jackass)

1. Dave
    Posted January 14, 2020 at 5:36 pm |

James O’Keefe needs to get a medal.
    I don’t know which one, but he needs to get it. And not posthumously.

2. Veeshir
    Posted January 14, 2020 at 6:10 pm |

I’m rooting for that guy.
    Our fine big-city and medium-city Dem pols let leftist rioters run free when they were/are attacking anybody they hate. Like Milo in Berkeley and Trump rallies. Let’s see if those iceholes like it when antifa calls them nazis.
    I’m gonna laugh my butt off. Smelly chickens coming home to roost. Good.

3. Thunderbottom
    Posted January 14, 2020 at 7:18 pm |

“Anyway, it’ll be entertaining to watch Bernie struggle with whether or not to fire the true believers on his staff every time they openly say what they really think…” Yeahhhh, I guess Grandpa Simpson Bernie will tell them, “It’s okay – I’ll hire you back on when I get elected.
    By the way, I’ve read both “One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovitch” and “The Gulag Archipelago”. I’ve also read Solzhenitsyn’s “The First Circle” and “The Cancer Ward”; I recommend them both

4. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted January 14, 2020 at 8:06 pm |

Don’t do 1968 again Srsly, somebody could get hurt

Ummm … I kinda think that’s the idea.

…whether or not to fire the true believers on his staff…

Well, when you consider that a Venn diagram of BernieBros and Antifa is what most people call a circle, and none of them is particularly well-known for personal discipline in the running-off-at-the-mouth department, then yeah, he has a problem.

5. DougM (used to be somebody)
    Posted January 14, 2020 at 8:32 pm |

Yeah, this is the kind of thing that gets Boomers like me thinking about what kind of sammich and drink they’d like brought up to their sniper’s nest.

Plus, it gets us to thinking: Is everybody in black a fair target, or is it just the ones with masks?

Then there’s the big housekeeping question:
    Do you bring a big box/bag or various small bags to police the brass? It’s probably wise to agree ahead-of-time about how you’re gonna divvy-up the brass.

Posted January 14, 2020 at 10:16 pm |

^Doug
    Have at the ones with masks first, especially the ones way in the back urging the sacrificial sheep forward, then do some masks in the front.
    In short order, the rest will break and run at the sight and sound of reality.
    That in turn will make the brass policing up pretty short and simple.

7. DougM (used to be somebody)
    Posted January 14, 2020 at 11:51 pm |

^ That’s what the ground-mobile flankers are for, to get around into their rear and cause havoc. Been that way since there were armies.

And bulldozers.

8. staghounds
    Posted January 15, 2020 at 7:08 am |

Varlam Shalamov is better than Solzhenitsyn.

9. DougM (used to be somebody)
    Posted January 15, 2020 at 11:52 am |

^ Thanks
    Never read any of his stories.
    Prob’ly should fix that.