Stuff I just don’t understand

With the wide availability of private culture,
why is there still Crap™?

Recognizing incidents of freedom almost always brings a smile to my face and mind.
You know, like posting here where I don’t have to worry about being censored
by someone with an axe to grind at Google or Facebook or Twitter or some such.
Nope, only have to worry about Missy (SondraK) kiboshing me; but that ain’t never happened, yet.
Yep, gimme dat ol’-fashioned freedom of expression…

…while it lasts

(What? No, nothing like the anti-Darwinian question: “If monkeys evolved into humans, why are there still monkeys?”
Well, okay, mebbe a little)

Yay, freedom! (language NSFW)
Fxxk her! Yay, freedom!

1. SondraKarys, Khaleesi of SondraKistan
    Posted January 19, 2020 at 10:07 am |

Hay, I got to turn you onto Rammstein!

2. DougM (used to be somebody)
    Posted January 19, 2020 at 12:30 pm |

^ Peer pressure
    Besides, Rammstein isn’t always crap, but I don’t listen to ‘em w/eaphones.
    Yeah, perhaps they’re… indelicate, but so were many of the greats at times.

Why not do both?

3. DougM (used to be somebody)
    Posted January 19, 2020 at 3:25 pm |

4. accipiterNW
    Posted January 19, 2020 at 3:26 pm |

“Once upon a time”… I was getting some slices of pizza for lunch and the guy behind the counter had a tattoo down his forearm that read “Muss Es Sein”

He told me it was a piece by Beethoven. And it literally meant “Must it Be?” It helped the clerk in some way battle depression after he dropped out of college- probably pursuit of music oriented degree.

I wondered later if I had gone back whether or not there’d be a “Let It Be” tattoo down his other forearm.

And Sondra, you’ve also shared “earworms” with us before. I think one was an oldie that streamed from KBRD?. The other was a country piano piece by the master of the slip-note. (His initials are F. K.)

5. Thunderbottom
    Posted January 20, 2020 at 6:05 pm |

^3., Doug M.: well, Simon and Garfunkel did do a song called, “The Sound of Silence”. Hey, that chick with the cat’s eyes glasses and the fuschia hair – she seems – ni-i-i-ice

Posted January 22, 2020 at 8:46 am |

Judging from all the multi-partner fuxting the foul-mouthed artificial carrot top is doing in the “Yay freedom!” link, she is probably a case study for STDs.