I’ll just leave these cheap-shots here

☟ Space-saving update of an old point ☟ »
_____
Story (Bernie’s staff)
Story (Biden)
Note: dogface → WW2 infantry & pony-soldier → plains-wars cavalry
Story (Bernie)
Previously, on KisP
#1 & #3 picked up by Pookie’s Toons
Last one picked up by Days That End in Y

1. USNSPARKS
    Posted February 10, 2020 at 4:46 am |

Thanks for the Willie and Joe pic. One of the best cartoons ever!

2. MikeAZ
    Posted February 10, 2020 at 7:27 am |

Love the Willie and Joe cartoon.

I defy Crazy Uncle Joe Biden, or any of his staff, handlers, or keepers, to define which John Wayne movie his “dogface pony-soldier” comment comes from, or identify which character said it.

Joe is a life-long jackass who now borders on senility, if he has not already crossed that line into his own personal wonderworld. Each day the Dems allow him to remain on the campaign trail is just one day closer to when he says or does something even wacko Dems can’t allow to pass.

Time to go home and rest, Joe.

3. DougM (just entertainin' myself in this here sandbox)
    Posted February 10, 2020 at 11:29 am |

Sparks^^ & Mike^,
    Yeah, ‘em fellers still exist, too
    Search for Bill Mauldin cartoons, and enjoy
    This one’s my favorite:

Mike ^
    One wonders what a psychiatrist would say about a guy who has that on-tap as a knee-jerk insult

4. OldFert
    Posted February 11, 2020 at 12:15 am |

Maybe he meant to borrow Steve Martin’s line: “Mambo dogface in the banana patch.”

5. USNSPARKS
    Posted February 11, 2020 at 5:21 am |

This is one of my most favorite.

Beautiful view. Is there one for the enlisted men?

[FIFY—dm]

6. USNSPARKS
    Posted February 11, 2020 at 2:52 pm |

Bless your heart dm! I couldn’t figure how to get the
    pic to show to save my heinie. That was bad
    considering I’ve been going online since the Internet started.

7. DougM (just entertainin' myself in this here sandbox)
    Posted February 11, 2020 at 5:36 pm |

Sparks ^
    I think your problem was that your URL was not the actual isolated-image page.
    I grabbed a fer-sure image page when I fixed it.

Here’s the HTML code I used to post this HTML-code image:

URL is the isolated-image’s page URL
    (should end in .jpg or other image suffix)
    Example:
    (just copy/paste it from the image page’s navigation bar)

TEXT is the words you want to appear in red which, when clicked, will open a new tab at the target URL page.

I copy/paste these HTML-code forms from a sticky note,
    so I don’t have to fat-finger ‘em in every time, then fix the typos

8. USNSPARKS
    Posted February 12, 2020 at 10:06 am |

I seriously doubt I’ll remember all that. Thanks though for the help & fixing it initially. FWIW I thought I had ordered a sheet of 1990 U.S. Bill Mauldin stamps but I never got a confirmation E/M so that’s my next step. Thanks again DM