A bad bratitude gets on everybody’s nerves, eventually

BONUS: Nadler out-buffoons himself
_____
Story
Picked up by Pookie’s Toons

1. Veeshir
    Posted July 28, 2020 at 7:02 pm |

I have to think that pretty soon cops are going to start a little baton work if Dem AGs keep letting rioters free without even a slap on the wrist.

Posted July 28, 2020 at 8:57 pm |

WTF is Nadler – an 80 year old brat used to having his way with his indulgent parents?

3. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted July 29, 2020 at 8:00 am |

uh oh… Guess who was gonna fly with POTUS but tested positive today…

[exerting great control to keep my thoughts Civilized, here.]

It will be an enlightening public case study if he shows no symptoms. …tho he is 73 … but he did lose 100lbs with a stomach staple in the last year or so…. *yikes*

4. Posted July 29, 2020 at 9:45 am |

Dems don’t want the Police, and they say things will be better when the cops are gone. Now the Police don’t want the Dems. Going to get REALLY interesting to see conventions without cops, campaigns without cops, security for Dem homes, offices, and transports without cops, and see how much better things get.

I’d be willing to bet that even Democrat voting cops (I expect there maybe used to be some,) probably won’t be willing to protect Dem politicians, either.

5. rickn8or
    Posted July 29, 2020 at 10:19 am |

MikeAZ, I hope you stocked up on popcorn:

Posted July 29, 2020 at 10:36 am |

Here’s the Jordan vid that made The Penguin Nadler explode.
    It made me wish for a hundred flail tanks.
    Jump to about 0:13 to avoid silliness.

7. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted July 29, 2020 at 2:58 pm |

I’d *love* to see that, MikeAZ. Butttt… cops go where their civilian bosses tell ‘em to. With — or without — what tools and RoE they’re given.

Civilization can be so frustrating; but it beats the hell outta the alternatives