Same minds wearing different uniforms

_____
Story (Louisville extortion)
Story (Portland Bibles)
Story (Minneapolis body)
#2 picked up by Pookie’s Toons

Posted August 1, 2020 at 9:01 pm |

Louisville – I’m thinking black businesses are fewer in number than others, so if a bigger number of others go down this two way diss street, what happens? I guess these idiots never heard of unintended consequences.

Portland – Another stupid, meaningless “Hey look at me” episode. Maybe they should burn some Korans. They’d get more attention.

Minneapolis – That’s why firebombers should be shot on sight.
    During my riot duty days in the 60′s, politicians and newsies made a big deal out of “troops are using restraint; they don’t have ammunition.” I had 100 rds. of 7.62 NATO. Our ROE said don’t kill for property theft, but shoot somebody with a Molotov cocktail on sight.
    However, I think the leader(s) behind this bunch of Antifa/BLM/Commies/hard-core troublemakers who are taking advantage of a race issue to create anarchy and economic chaos would love to have some useful idiot martyr(s) a la Kent State to further their cause.
    So now what to do? Shoot firebombers with a tazer, knockout darts, paintballs with purple bank dye in them? All short range. I wouldn’t be surprised if DEVGRU or DARPA might have something useful, but that’s above my pay grade, Lieutenant.

2. DougM ☞ crotchety and judgmental ☜
    Posted August 1, 2020 at 9:16 pm |

dick ^
    Whatever happened to those high-pressure hose trucks?

Posted August 1, 2020 at 9:59 pm |

^ Good question. Given most of this anarchy is in Blue states, it would take too long to get through the environmental impact study process to use them, yannow, possible water pollution and all. In DC during the MLK riots, the biggest problem putting out the fires was rioters cutting the fire hoses. If the water bomber has only an on board tank, I wonder how much “ammo” or shots of water that would provide? The water cannon trucks would need protection on the ground against rear quarter assault, just like armor.
    Shoot and run – then what happens if they make a martyr running over some fool?
    This whole thing needs a thought out plan, lots of training practice and a lot of manpower to neutralize a mob without lethal force.
    That will never happen in a Dem city.

4. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted August 2, 2020 at 7:53 am |

I’m wondering why there’s no one willing to lead that kind of front lines defense of Civilization today. I’m pretty sure there are enough people to man the lines, but they’re all hog tied with dumb RoE. Surely someone, somewhere has wargamed this out and might possibly be willing to share their planz?

No… we’re just instructed to “get used to” Chaos and Barbaric behavior “because their cause is Just.” …or because Anteeefa™ has already infiltrated the decision-making levels and the goal is to get the pubic proles accustomed to chaos and clamoring for a strongman to lead them to safety.

And there he is: Jo[k]e Biden!

ok… that’s enuff Cognitive Dissonance for one cuppa joe.

5. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted August 2, 2020 at 8:02 am |

wait… #6 demands actual quarterly Struggle Sessions

6. Posted August 3, 2020 at 4:31 am |

All I know is this: if Portland (or Seattle, Minneapolis, or anywhere,) had gone all “Chicago ’68″ the first night of any “peaceful” window breaking and fire bombing, the second night would have been a LOT quieter, and the third night would have been the end.

Richard Daley (NOTE: he was a DEMOCRAT, by the way,) had it right.