Even more fun with Kamala

(What? No, I’m sure* that answer was scripted)
_____
Story (Kennedy)
Story (Ellen Show) Caution: worse cackle than Hillary
* U/D: Then again, a good writer would’a said “both” not “one”
#1 picked up by Pookie’s Toons

1. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted August 14, 2020 at 8:03 am |

Never thought this would be said, but… CammieLa is actually a less attractive candidate than the BigH.

2. DougM ☞ crotchety and judgmental ☜
    Posted August 14, 2020 at 10:15 am |

^ Bartending experience means a lot to ya, eh?

3. Posted August 14, 2020 at 1:00 pm |

If I could add something to my Sondrakistan Christmas list for this year….it would be the ability to embed tweets in comments and not see this:

“Hmmm, your comment seems a bit spammy. We’re not real big on spam around here.”

4. Veeshir
    Posted August 14, 2020 at 2:04 pm |

Murdering non-lefties seems to be really funny to our fine lefty betters.
    I wonder if they realize some of us actually fight back.

5. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted August 14, 2020 at 2:11 pm |

DM@2 — Bartending experience usually means learning a way not to discourage tipping. …which may well be why AOC hadda look for other work. Tho she has …other tip-inducing characteristics.

CommieLa, not so much, now…

6. Balthazar Balthazar
    Posted August 14, 2020 at 2:51 pm |

any way the wind blows…wait, did you say blows?

7. Bobo the Hobo
    Posted August 14, 2020 at 3:12 pm |

Word of the day: Dictate

Kamala Harris sure knows how Willie Brown’s dictate

8. Bobo the Hobo
    Posted August 14, 2020 at 3:15 pm |

Laugh that one off, bitch

9. Balthazar Balthazar
    Posted August 14, 2020 at 3:16 pm |

comment too short WTF? brevity is the soul of wit mofoes…what I’d said is bobo + 100

10. DougM ☞ crotchety and judgmental ☜
    Posted August 14, 2020 at 4:20 pm |

Bobo @7
    Crude, but funny if read in Buckwheat’s voice.

Watched Little Rascals every week as a young kid. They were my friends and
    taught me that all kinds hang-out together, even though my area was all-white
    (except for a bunch’a Catholics and Polaks). ’50s was a different world.
    Also taught me to smiiile when I used the term, Polak.
    Prob’ly why I don’t flinch in fear. We grew up using mild ethnic slurs in mutual fun
    (but using the N-word would be as unthinkably classless as swearing in front of a parent).

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m late for the He-Man Woman-Hater’s Club meeting

11. OldFert
    Posted August 14, 2020 at 8:14 pm |

Comma-la? Maybe comma-tose?

12. Thunderbottom
    Posted August 17, 2020 at 5:38 pm |

^4., Veeshir: “Beware the anger of a patient man.” (old Irish saying). I think that patience has run out for a lot of opponents of the “Progressive Wokesters”…