Even more weekend

Question of the day
_____
Story (San Francisco schools)
Story (San Francisco, guy beat up)
Story (DC Women’s March, woman beat up)
#1 picked up by Pookie’s Toons

Falcon9 Starlink Launch/Landing
(full-screen recommended, oh yeah)

Fairing catch breaks through net

1. Veeshir
    Posted October 18, 2020 at 1:37 pm |

Lefty get mostly-peaceful, women, minorities hardest hit.

2. sortawitte
    Posted October 18, 2020 at 1:58 pm |

When I try to click on the story of woman beaten at woemen’s march, twatter says NOPE!, try again. Am I on some double secret probation shit list or are others having the same problem? Asking for me.

3. Veeshir
    Posted October 18, 2020 at 3:27 pm |

I get the same message.
    This link from the puppy blender still works.
    Until twitter gets around to it I guess.

4. DougM ☞ crotchety and judgmental ☜
    Posted October 18, 2020 at 3:37 pm |

sortawitte ^^ Veeshir ^
    Those’re the same link.
    Works for me. Dunno

Posted October 18, 2020 at 4:25 pm |

I used to believe in Ghandi and MLK’s message of non-violence, but now I think someone, some group, some organization needs to open a big can of major whoopass full of physical and legal consequences on Antifa. They are a terrorist organization and deserve to be treated as such. The other Lefties are only a step behind and also deserve consequences for their intolerant behavior toward other’s rights as humans and under the Constitution. For the latter, I’m hoping a Republican tsunami might give them pause for a little bit, but I fear that wouldn’t suffice, but instead steel their resolve.

They too will need physical, financial and legal consequences for their actions, else they’ll continue to escalate.
    The useful idiots are too brainwashed, ignorant of history and economics (obviously don’t have a clue what socialism and hyperinflation did to Venezuela and Argentina, most American Lefties couldn’t find them on a map), and stupid to do otherwise.

6. tallow pot
    Posted October 19, 2020 at 9:11 am |

I’m getting failure notices on most links, but they seem to work after hitting the reload button.

7. DougM ☞ crotchety and judgmental ☜
    Posted October 19, 2020 at 12:20 pm |

tallow pot ^
    Try recycling your WiFi.
    It probably has nothing to do with it,
    but it might delay your next linking until after the server issue evaporates.
    I find that getting up for a bathroom break works, too

(By your handle, one assumes you’re an ol’ railroad man)

8. sortawitte
    Posted October 19, 2020 at 3:20 pm |

Thanks, DougM. Your link worked.
    Although I’m still on many a shit list.

9. tallow pot
    Posted October 20, 2020 at 10:02 am |

Yes Doug, I started as the head donkey, worked a couple summers as a gandy dancer, rehired as a snake, and then a tallow pot, finally retired as a hog head. I worked with some of the last boomers still around, but was left baffled by this new computater stuff.