Misc.

1. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted October 25, 2020 at 4:46 pm |

The Harris Democrats??

C’mon, Doug. Do you really think she has the intelligence, never mind the influence, to build up a faction of her own?

Nope. Someone is pulling her strings. (But then, in the end, that’s true of pretty much all of them, isnt’ it?)

2. Veeshir
    Posted October 25, 2020 at 9:53 pm |

She’s Hillary with 70% less brainpower and half the likability and none of the charisma.
    So yeah, I’d say she’s not pulling the strings.
    I wonder if she thinks she is.

3. DougM ☞ crotchety and judgmental ☜
    Posted October 25, 2020 at 10:35 pm |

LotF ^^
    Yep, what you said is pretty much what I wuz thinkin’

Veeshir ^
    I never took Hillary for stupid, just warped.
    But, yeah, she’s now peripheral in everyone’s mind but her own

Look, I don’t evaluate the snot out of these people. I find out enough to put them on a tolerable-vs-intolerable list (yeah, like Santa), then move on. We’re not dealing with subtleties, here; and I’m not developing tactics/countermeasures, so fuzziness is okay. I don’t care who’s dumber any more than I care which tyrant is crueler. They’re on the wrong side of my list, and I’m not going to waste time comparing their fine points (see: “The only difference between fascists and commies is that fascists have cooler uniforms” — me)
    [Note: back in the day, I also considered possession of nuclear weapons an important detail]

4. Veeshir
    Posted October 25, 2020 at 10:48 pm |

^I just meant Kamala is a nitwit with no charsma or likability.
    Hillary might be bright, I just think she’s more cunning than intelligent.
    Recall the “overcharge” button she gave the Russians and when she asked who painted Our Lady of Guadalupe.
    She might be bright, but she only uses her brains for nefarious purposes.

5. DougM ☞ crotchety and judgmental ☜
    Posted October 26, 2020 at 1:15 am |

^ I think that’s a ‘yep’ from me

6. Moses Lambert
    Posted October 26, 2020 at 7:56 am |

Lord of the Fleas:
    *cough* SS-Sturmscharführer Soros *cough*

7. Posted October 26, 2020 at 8:50 am |

Its actually “Harris and the Player to Be Named Later”.

8. rickn8or
    Posted October 26, 2020 at 10:07 am |

Veeshir, DougM, I guess the only remaining distinction we can make between Harris and Hillary is a comparison of their evil-ity to someone like George Soros.

9. TheBigHarry
    Posted October 26, 2020 at 2:08 pm |

@ 7 Leelu, you mean;

10. Nomen Nescio
    Posted October 26, 2020 at 3:57 pm |

I’m pretty sure that everything written from now on that includes the word “laptop ” will be prefaced with a trigger warning, if that’s still a thing.

Posted October 26, 2020 at 4:25 pm |

^ Isn’t “laptop” a feature of a sleazy titty bar?
    That’s right down Hunter Biden’s alley from what I hear.

12. Posted October 27, 2020 at 6:37 am |

I’ve said it before: Biden is a place holder and will be “disappeared” before Spring, 2021, IF he can get elected. Look for serious, sudden onset, health problems.

Kamala (pronounced Giggling Gilda,) is a tool. Out of all the possible choices Mumblin’ Joe could have made for his VEEP, why her? What does she bring to the table? NOTHING! No screaming hoards to carry her proclamations to the distant corners of the nation? Well-healed backers who are willing to dump bazillions of dollars into the party? While there are some, (maybe many,) what’s going to happen when they find out that when the Dems say they’re going to increase taxes on the wealthy, they mean the Hollywierd elites, the tech giants, and the bi-coastal child molesters?

There are string pullers and puppet masters out there trying to take over and destroy Constitutional America. The 2020 election is our last, best chance to stop them. If they win, armed revolution could be our only alternative.