Good question, Joe …

…especially for a Sunday

_____
Story
Picked up by Pookie’s Toons

Posted February 28, 2021 at 4:10 pm |

I imagine there are a number of betting pools around the country on what day Burisma Joe is removed and Roundheels installed as Poobah Puppet No. 2

2. Veeshir
    Posted February 28, 2021 at 7:55 pm |

^I’m already out.
    I figured it would be either before, or within 2 weeks of, his installation as His Fraudulency.

Posted February 28, 2021 at 9:03 pm |

^ I should have gotten into a pool while I could – I figured they’d give him the obligatory 100 days to screw over Trump and be blamed for being mean-spirited, then yank him for somebody who will claim to be able to fix the flailing economy, rising gas prices, unemployment and inflation, opening the door to throw more trillions down the same rat hole.

4. DougM (Browncoat)
    Posted February 28, 2021 at 9:35 pm |

I think they’re waiting for the Cabinet to firm up,
    so they can vote to remove ‘im

Maybe they’re waiting for the new fence, 1000 more Capitol police, and the Praetorian Guard to be formed

5. Bobo the Hobo, Senior Fellow at the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies
    Posted March 1, 2021 at 4:52 am |

^DougM^ – Bingo! Please come forward and collect your prize.

6. Posted March 1, 2021 at 7:15 am |

January, 2022. They’ll prop him up ala “Weekend at Bernie’s” until then so What’s-her-name Harris can take over to do her full 10-years as allowed by law.

Posted March 1, 2021 at 9:51 am |

^What’s-her-name Harris can take over to do her full 10-years as allowed by law.

Make that the full ten years in prison for election fraud.
    That’s my pipe dream.

8. rickn8or
    Posted March 1, 2021 at 10:01 am |

I’m still going with my original “Third and final ‘aneurysm’ by the Ides of March” pick.

9. Claire
    Posted March 1, 2021 at 10:38 am |

I was thinking along with MikeAZ@6 but I’m beginning to wonder if it’s one of those “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” kind of situations for them.

Until he actually collapses in public…

And she overtly demonstrates her …abilities.

Posted March 1, 2021 at 8:47 pm |

^Until he actually collapses in public…

And she overtly demonstrates her …abilities.
    That’d be artificial inspiration or heavy breathing or something like that?

11. Nomen Nescio
    Posted March 2, 2021 at 3:46 am |

Actually collapses in public.
    Well they didn’t retire Hillary when they had to load her into a van like rolled up carpet.
    Course, she didn’t really have a job at the time, but she was aiming to get one.

12. rickn8or
    Posted March 3, 2021 at 9:43 am |

The “collapse in public” scene will happen when the string-pullers figure out how to blame it on Conservatives.