Come back with a warrant…

…until then, you’re trespassing

Oooh, another one

1. Veeshir
    Posted April 8, 2021 at 3:57 pm |

That was great.
    People are sick of all the crap.
    Stuff like that has to scare our fine betters.

2. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted April 8, 2021 at 5:45 pm |

I’d never read it before either, DM. I’m getting giggles out of it. No one ever mentioned C.S. Lewis and giggles in the same sentence. who knew?!?

I can’t understand the video and am apparently missing some context. What’d they come in for and why is it relevant that she’s a woman?

Good to see people stand up together and say no, tho. They’ll try to make examples of one of us – pour encourager les autres – but if we stick together and defend one another we can take a lot of turf back. [there's a book to that effect by Charles Murray, By the People: Rebuilding Liberty Without Permission*]

I don’t *think* the Progz want to go fully armed against everyday businesses. Yet? They still have the BLM/BAMN shock troops to disguise that unholy and wholly unattractive urge.

NB all of the above fantasized for entertainment purposes only.

3. Bobo the Hobo, Senior Fellow at the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies
    Posted April 8, 2021 at 5:52 pm |

There are more of us than there are of “them”. I was happy to see cameras trained on the two individuals and people standing up to the “authoritah”. No weapons were brandished, none were needed, just people tired of the shit. Bravo to all involved – we need more of this.

4. DougM (Browncoat)
    Posted April 8, 2021 at 8:30 pm |

Claire ^2
    I moved my comment down to your post
    where it should’a been

5. Posted April 9, 2021 at 9:32 am |

What I see: “Common” people are fed up.

Weenie with the folder was probably talked into doing this by a woman (the blonde he was with, maybe?) It won’t happen again. (She wasn’t really all that good in bed, was she?)

Masks are good things, sometimes, when they hide the embarrassed look on your face as you walk away with your tail between your legs.

Extra Womanhood Points for the young mother who showed these two asshats the door without actually laughing in their faces.

6. drew458
    Posted April 9, 2021 at 9:39 am |

yeah, but what were they on about? Some kind of petition or some Karening or something? Makes no sense to me, but throw out the annoying people, for sure.