OMG, OMG, OMG*

After the passing of our devoted and cherished webmeister, Rich (PBUH),
the site coasted along for some time until the inevitable hiccup, last week.

Be patient while we get some new content up.

(What? Dunno. Prob’ly just a hosting thing. JR’s handling it, and SondraK’s coping)
_____
* To quote SondraK

What you missed:

Three Falcon9 launches in 37hrs !
Starlink
SARah-1 VSFB
Globalstar

And just this morning, Korea’s newbie, Nuri

1. DAVID RITENOUR
    Posted June 21, 2022 at 11:00 am |

The rumor that you “Dropped Dead Unexpectantly” is happily untrue.

2. Walt
    Posted June 21, 2022 at 11:31 am |

I was worried. I have been lurking here for years (Back when Gmail was new Sondra referred me for a Gmail sign-up.). So many sites have gone dark over the years.

3. Bobo the Hobo - Preferred pronouns: Let’s/Go/Brandon!
    Posted June 21, 2022 at 12:25 pm |

Sorry for Rich’s passing. I couldn’t raise the site for love nor money and wondered if the Ruskies got to you.

Don’t ever do that to us again!

4. Gomer
    Posted June 21, 2022 at 12:29 pm |

Now see here Missy, I checked in here every day to see if you left any trace. You could have at least put a note on the door saying that you would be back.

We were beside ourselves with worry.

5. DougM (just entertaining myself here)
    Posted June 21, 2022 at 12:40 pm |

Gomer ^
    Would’a, if’n we’d'a had us a door to hang a dad-blamed sign on

Thanks for all y’all’s bein’ concerned enough to check back

6. Posted June 21, 2022 at 12:48 pm |

Well, all right… as long as you’re sorry!

Sorry for the loss of a friend.

7. Posted June 21, 2022 at 4:23 pm |

Whew! I was worried sick….then all of the dark thoughts started entering my mind….

…like it was some sort of gender transitioning directive from the internet provider and to get to the site we’d have to type in: StephenKistan.com or somepin like that!

8. Nomen Nescio
    Posted June 22, 2022 at 3:51 am |

Yay! Still with minimum character limit.

9. mary
    Posted June 22, 2022 at 6:48 am |

I was considering seppuku. I don’t know that I can stand losing any more of my regular stops. Glad you are back.

10. Posted June 22, 2022 at 6:55 am |

Welcome back, my friend, to the show that (almost) never ends!

11. Posted June 22, 2022 at 6:58 am |

In other news, did Artemis pass the wet rehearsal, or no? I couldn’t tell from the segment I saw on the NASA channel.

Count stopped at T -29, which I gather was OK…

12. rickn8or
    Posted June 22, 2022 at 7:40 am |

Yay! You’re back!

While all is still not right with the world, the return of SondraKistan is a good start.

13. Jack
    Posted June 22, 2022 at 8:18 am |

Welcome back! Like the others, I was getting worried that you had gone down permanently.

14. OldTexan
    Posted June 22, 2022 at 9:24 am |

Oh Happy Day ! Thank you for not just fading away because Sondra was one of the first sites i started watching many, many years ago. Thank You !

15. jlw
    Posted June 22, 2022 at 11:14 am |

hooray and welcome back.

16. DougM (just entertaining myself here)
    Posted June 22, 2022 at 12:03 pm |

And a hearty “welcome back” to all y’all, too!

(What? Yeah, the ol’ ego missed having an audience)

leelu ^11
    Dunno

17. logdogsmith
    Posted June 22, 2022 at 5:54 pm |

My sincere condolences.

Congratulations on bringing it back.

I wasn’t too worried the first day of no service, but after a couple days I was truly sad thinking it was the end of an era.

I don’t know how I stumbled into KIsP back about 2006/7, but I spent a couple years being very active once I found it. Having recently retired from the Marines and going through a nasty custody period, discussing current events against a backdrop of classic morals and values helped me get my mind right and clear my vision of what to do.

Remember the first time you watched Evan Sayet give his speech to the Heritage Society? The brilliance of Andrew Breitbart? Sondra was recovering from a red-pill experience and posted some heartfelt epiphanies.

When Sondrakistan went to the current platform, I lost the ability to get e-mails notifying me that someone had posted on a thread I had commented on, and my postings quickly subsided. However, I have never quit checking in, and often share DougM’s awesome artwork.

Long live the KIsP.

18. DougM (just entertaining myself here)
    Posted June 23, 2022 at 12:12 am |

logdog^
    Thanks,
    your loyalty discount card is on the way

(What? Yeah, this retired ol’ Chairforce space cadet always values bein’ tolerated by a Marine)

Posted June 23, 2022 at 6:26 am |

Whew! Glad you’re back.
    Calmly awaiting a word from our Headmissy to complete the relief.

20. Dave
    Posted June 25, 2022 at 6:17 am |

Yeah, I was wondering what happened to you. Thought perhaps you were a victim of Merrick Garland’s goon squad.